Should we reschedule our September trip??

What would you do?

• Rebook for winter

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Rebook for summer

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Still go, but skip HS

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my MIL did. However, I called Disney this morning and they said that while the tickets are non-refundable (as in we can't get our money back), what they will do, is cancel the tickets and then let us use the credit to purchase another experience - ticketed or dining. So, while I need to talk to SIL, I think what we'll do is book an off site (values are sold out for the dates we are looking at) stay in May. We'll buy 4 day passes do 2 days at MK, then HS and AK. And we'll use the credit from MNSSHP to book the HEA Garden Plaza dessert party. And hey, I guess on the plus side, instead of our trip being like 185 days away, now it's only 60 days away lol.
I think that sounds like a great plan. I'd go as early in May as possible since schools will all still be in session. And people are always hesitant to take their kids out close to the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter