Should make a best/worst episode of Disney World pools!

What kind of criteria should they use? The hippie dippie pool at Pop is great for kids, but it doesn't compare with AoA having music underwater. Personally I like the pool at Wilderness because the water seems cooler and it is usually quiet.

One thing that might make this tough is Pete and Craig. When was the last time they were in the sun without a shirt on?

#1. Beach Club
#2. Art of Animation
#3. Port Orleans Riverside
#4. Polynesian
#5. Ft. Wilderness

Could do this with Universal as well. There's a pretty broad diversity to their resort pols as well.

I also would love to hear a best/worst pools show! Though I'd be curious how the list would change based on whether the person has children or not.

I also would love to hear a best/worst pools show! Though I'd be curious how the list would change based on whether the person has children or not.
I would think it would vary a LOT based on kids vs no kids. I mean ... completely different set of priorities there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter