Should I call back and when room request POP

Vickis3js

DIS Veteran
We booked 2 rooms at the Pop from 12-20 - 12-27. I had requested connecting rooms because my DD has PDD and some seperation issues at night and not sure how she would do if both dh and I were not right there. Question is should I call back and make sure its still there? Also I read somewhere before that you can see fireworks from some sections of the hotel I would like to see if I can add that request too since DD is petrified of the noise of fireworks so if we can see them from the room it would be great.

TIA
Vicki

One question if there are only three of you then why did yo book two rooms? Just curious, anyhow I can't believe that they wouldn't honor your request for connecting rooms due to a medical condition and the fact that its your child. I can't recall where but I know that I read something about connecting rooms with parents and minor children, and how disney grants connecting rooms to them over other requests. As long as it is in initial request you should be fine, I have over the years also sent a fax a few days before our arrival and reviewed our request.

opps sorry there is actually 5 of us. DH and I and our 8,7 and 6 yo. This is our first time doing Disney so I am a tad nervous. I always hear that they are very good with requests and such but its always better to know from the experts!

thanks so much!
Vicki

Yes, I would call back and confirm. We have had some issues with this in the past, but Disney has always accommodated. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter