Short on time- skip HDDR?

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I really want to try HDDR but we only have 1 day for each park. We would most likely do it the night we are in MK so we would just head over to FW for the few hours.

It will be DH, DD6 and myself. If you only had 1 day for each park would you spend the time to see HDDR or wait until a later trip. We most likely won't be back for at least 2-3 years.

I would personally go and see it. But then again we really enjoy HDDR. It would really depend on what other ADR's you have.

Personally, I would plan to do HDDR the evening of the day you go to AK. For us, Animal Kingdom has been a "half-day" park ... we are there at rope drop and typically done by 1:00 or 1:30. Even if it is your first visit to the park, I think with a little strategy, arriving for rope drop, you would be done in plenty of time for HDDR.

Have fun!

No way would I waste that much time with only 1 day per park.
Especially the MK day.

If it is an absolute must do, then I would do in on the AK day...later in the evening so as not to impeed on your park time.

But I wouldn't put a show over park time...not an any circumstance. JMO

Yup... if you can do without taking away from park time... I really didn't think we were going to like this show.. it just seemed too corny... but we went anyway. DS4 laughed his head off the whole time. Our waitress was comical. I just had a great time!

No way would I waste that much time with only 1 day per park.
Especially the MK day.

If it is an absolute must do, then I would do in on the AK day...later in the evening so as not to impeed on your park time.

But I wouldn't put a show over park time...not an any circumstance. JMO

As other posters have mentioned I would keep my plans for HDDR and do it on my AK day, I agree about it is one we do for a half day, AK always seems to be too hot and too crowded no matter what time of the year that I have visited it, we do the major things then leave early afternoon, normally AK closes earlier than the other parks anyway.

Skip it!

Mediocre eood and not great at all considerig time and effort to get there.

I would definitely not give up MK time to go over to HDDR. We did it once, enjoyed it, but isn't a must do for us. Kids didn't care for the food.

If really want to do it then as others have said, do it on your AK day. Otherwise, totally skip it if it means giving up MK time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter