Shore Excursions with an 13 month old?

pewing

2Prince/1PrincessMom
Anyone traveling with a wee on the on the 3 day cruise have any reccomendations for excursions in Nassau? :moped:

I had decided to stay onboard with baby girl and relax, but DH and 2DS want 'the girls' princess: princess: to come 'ashore' too!

The little princess will be 13 months...

Help!

With an infant, you're pretty much limited to a "Day at the Beach", "City" or "Atlantis" tour, or a boat ride (and I personally don't like the idea of an infant on a boat ride because you're unlikely to have an appropriate Class III life vest they can wear while on board).

When we took our then 14mo, we just skipped the excursions and just did some shopping.

HooKooDooKu said:
With an infant, you're pretty much limited to a "Day at the Beach", "City" or "Atlantis" tour, or a boat ride (and I personally don't like the idea of an infant on a boat ride because you're unlikely to have an appropriate Class III life vest they can wear while on board).

When we took our then 14mo, we just skipped the excursions and just did some shopping.

Did you rent the DCL stroller? I still might opt for a relaxing day on the ship ;)

pewing said:
Did you rent the DCL stroller? I still might opt for a relaxing day on the ship ;)

We just took our small Combi stroller rather than bothering with the DCL strollers.

The modern equivlent to the stroller we have is the Combi Savvy Soho Sport. It folds as small as an umbrella stroller so we had no problem storing it in the closet under hanging cloths.

We justs returned from the Panama Canal cruise and took the Combi again. DS is now almost 3yo and we hardly ever use a stroller anymore. But we wanted one for moving around the airports and incase we needed one on board (I think we used it once). This one is on it's last legs, but that ment we didn't care if the airline messed it up when we gate-checked the stroller. (Previous cruises we've always driven to the port).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter