Shopping onboard question for those who sailed

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Can you still hop across shopping from store to store to pick out everything you want before making your purchase like you used to or do they make you purchase your items at each individual store before you head to the next store? For example you used to be able to shop Mickey’s Mainsail grab a few items, walk over to Sea Treasure grab a few items, head over to White Caps for a couple more things. Then if you wanted head back over to Mickey’s Mainsail to grab something else. Once you were done shopping you could just make one purchase of everything at whichever store had the shortest line. I believe the only limitation was you had to buy the high end items like the purses and jewelry in White Caps where they sold them.

Last edited:
I shopped in Mickeys Mainsail and White Caps in the same shopping trip and paid together in White Caps, no issues.

Can you still hop across shopping from store to store to pick out everything you want before making your purchase like you used to or do they make you purchase your items at each individual store before you head to the next store? For example you used to be able to shop Mickey’s Mainsail grab a few items, walk over to Sea Treasure grab a few items, head over to White Caps for a couple more things. Then if you wanted head back over to Mickey’s Mainsail to grab something else. Once you were done shopping you could just make one purchase of everything at whichever store had the shortest line. I believe the only limitation was you had to buy the high end items like the purses and jewelry in White Caps where they sold them.
During the most recent Fantasy test cruise, they were still allowing ‘hopping’ between stores. Having said that, the most expensive item I carried across was a picture frame, so I can’t speak for higher priced items. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter