Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

I only got 800 but was sure I should of got the full amount but I don't keep all my receipts. Very annoyed!!! Lesson learned.

I only got 800 but was sure I should of got the full amount but I don't keep all my receipts. Very annoyed!!! Lesson learned.

Check what has posted on your account. You should be able to track them down there.

Check what has posted on your account. You should be able to track them down there.
you could also try scanning thru this thread to see if you posted how you were doing. Then maybe cross reference your credit card statements?

Sigh. I was only able to do 3 offers, as a family holiday occurred during most of STB. Of course, my bonus miles are MIA. So, on my calendar, I have April 26 noted as my “drop dead” date for this particular Air Miles chat. Second time in a row, darn it.

@Gigi22 don't wait till April. Call or do online chat now about the STB miles. The agents are all well tuned to listening to issues. Go armed with where, when you shopped. How much was spent pre and post tax and when the AM posted to your account. What coupon you used.

They should be able to resolve the issue right then and there.

I was home the other day so I called and had them call me back (they called back 15 min later)

Sigh. I was only able to do 3 offers, as a family holiday occurred during most of STB. Of course, my bonus miles are MIA. So, on my calendar, I have April 26 noted as my “drop dead” date for this particular Air Miles chat. Second time in a row, darn it.
As mentioned above you do NOT need to wait until April to chase these miles down!! Airmiles has completed the postings and they won't be looking at any accounts without being asked to at this point.

If you can see that the correct miles posted in your account for using each of those 3 offers it should be fairly easy to get the bonus miles added. Just follow the list of things you need that are in the above post and take a few minutes to hop onto a chat session, good luck!

Side note -- hope you all enjoyed your holidays!!!!

As mentioned above you do NOT need to wait until April to chase these miles down!! Airmiles has completed the postings and they won't be looking at any accounts without being asked to at this point.

If you can see that the correct miles posted in your account for using each of those 3 offers it should be fairly easy to get the bonus miles added. Just follow the list of things you need that are in the above post and take a few minutes to hop onto a chat session, good luck!

Side note -- hope you all enjoyed your holidays!!!!

Yeah, the holidays were great! Didn’t even mind missing out on most of STB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts