Shipping items to BCV

DVCPAM

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the BCV in a few weeks. I would like to ship down some items in advance, such as diapers, dry cereal, laundry detergent and a birthday gift. What shipping company do any of you recommend and how soon should I ship it? Also, what address should I use?
Any tips would be appreciated!
Thanks!
~Pam

I did this and was charged a service fee of $20 per box.They would not waive the charge as bcv does not have its own shipping dock and the packages wre brought over from bw.

:jester:
I would go to the grocery store when you get down there. This way you don't have worry about the package getting lost and most of all you will save the shipping and handling fee.

If you don't have a car, you can make arrangements with limo or cab driver to stop at a store. You can fax a list of stuff to the grocery store ahead of time, so when you get there all you have to do is go to the customer service counter and pay for it.

The store most people use is Albertsons.

Good luck!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter