• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SHHHHH!!!!! It's A Surprise Wedding!!!

They're FANTASTIC!!!

The family looks lovely!!!

& it's amazing what a mouse can do with only 4 fingers... :lmao:

Omg kids are adorble.. and big LOL I act like I know everyone kids after I see trip after trip report LOL

It's even better after you've been on a thread for a while like our one for the PC repo and you get to the port and you DO know everyone's kids!!! (freaks them out... but hey...:rotfl:

It's even better after you've been on a thread for a while like our one for the PC repo and you get to the port and you DO know everyone's kids!!! (freaks them out... but hey...:rotfl:

HAHA ya our cruise thread was like that too. In fact DH was really freaked when everyone was telling him HI and welcome home LOL.

I found this thread and started reading before our first (and only so far) cruise in December 2007. Love the wedding story. Came across it again, and as I plan (aka save) for our next Christmas cruise in 2010 I am SOOOO jealous to read that you have gone on 3 and planning for the 4th!

I need to move to Florida so I can take weekend vacations on a cruise.

This thread is always so much fun to read - thanks for keeping it going!

Whatever it is... change it to the Sept 12th cruise... party:

What cat did you get this time??? ;)

Hey Patti. How is Isabella Grace?? Any new pics? I would love to see them...our granddaughter turned a year old in February...It amazing how fast a year goes by! Cindy

Hey Patti. How is Isabella Grace?? Any new pics? I would love to see them...our granddaughter turned a year old in February...It amazing how fast a year goes by! Cindy

Cindy, oh my goodness, I never imagined it could be this fun, lol...

Here is Isabella making a snow angel with her aunt (our dd) and uncle (ds).

2007593780074672119S425x425Q85.jpg

2948392540074672119S425x425Q85.jpg

oh can you tell she was swimming in her 'snowsuit', lol.

Cindy, oh my goodness, I never imagined it could be this fun, lol...

Here is Isabella making a snow angel with her aunt (our dd) and uncle (ds).

2007593780074672119S425x425Q85.jpg

2948392540074672119S425x425Q85.jpg

oh can you tell she was swimming in her 'snowsuit', lol.

She is so adorable...Being orginally from MA, I remember our kids in snowsuits! It would take what seemed like forever to get them in the snowsuits, hats and boots and then I would hear 'mommy, I have to go to the bathroom..'

I hope you get to see her often. I think we have taken over 1000 pics of Maya. We even created a special t-shirt that we wore for her first birthday party...it looks like a concert shirt with pics on the front and the dates on the back which represented all the 'sleepovers' she had with her Nana and Grandpa! :love:

(Sorry Joel for jumping in here but us Nana's need to keep each other updated on the future princesses!)

Cindy

So, here's the skinny on our latest adventure.

We are sailing a quick 3 night on May 14th. Once again, we have NOT told the kids. We're stll trying to figure this one out. The last cruise with all of them in May of 2008, we told them we were going on an adventure. As we got closer to the port we told the oldest two, to close there eyes and wish for something. We, surprise, they both wished for "Mickey's Ship!" As we pulled up over the bridge you should have seen their faces when the Wonder came into view. It truly was pricelss.

Anyway, I'm sure my ever thinking Mrs will come up with something...Tink, we are sailing a Cat4 this time. We had the opportunity for a Cat 3, but I couldn't justify it...It may be a little tight, but we'll enjoy it anyway.

Here a more photos from May/July of last year...

102_1170-1.jpg

So, here's the skinny on our latest adventure.

We are sailing a quick 3 night on May 14th. Once again, we have NOT told the kids. We're stll trying to figure this one out. The last cruise with all of them in May of 2008, we told them we were going on an adventure. As we got closer to the port we told the oldest two, to close there eyes and wish for something. We, surprise, they both wished for "Mickey's Ship!" As we pulled up over the bridge you should have seen their faces when the Wonder came into view. It truly was pricelss.

Anyway, I'm sure my ever thinking Mrs will come up with something...Tink, we are sailing a Cat4 this time. We had the opportunity for a Cat 3, but I couldn't justify it...It may be a little tight, but we'll enjoy it anyway.

Here a more photos from May/July of last year...

102_1170-1.jpg

Ohhh I smell Florida rates and /or kids sail free...

Give me you DW's number... I'll talk her into a 7 night... (or maybe the 14 night Transatlantic... I'm VERY persuasive...;) ) (and if you do make it on the TA... hands off my CAt 3!!! (if I get one...:rotfl: )

So, my countdown has begun...46 days to go!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Can I just tell you all how much I love todays technology...Now, no matter where I am, I can watch the ships leaving port via the webcams from my phone!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm so thankful for smart people that invent this stuff...

Anyway, we still haven't told the kids about this trip...Any suggestions on this surprise? Let me know.

Don't you want to tell them that their Aunt Michell wants to sail???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter