Sheraton's Vistana Village?

tsapen

Earning My Ears
I am thinking of making the ressies for the Vistana Village 2 bedroom villa for July---but want to complete them soon. I already have ressies at the Comfort Inn suites eastgate and also the Amerisuites (great deal there without tour!). However, the extra space the Vistana village would offer seems incredible. We will save many, many dollars by taking the 90 minute tour of Vistana Village. Has anyone stayed here(not too many posts about it--villages, not the Vistana resort)? How high pressured is the tour? The pictures look terrific!

We stayed at the Vistana Villages in October of last year and we loved it. We had a 2 bedroom villa and it was beautiful. It was large and really nicely decorated. We didn't do the timeshare tour so I can't tell you anything about that. We booked through hotelkingdom.com and paid about $119.00 a night. It was worth it to us to have a seperate bedroom for the kids as well as a full kitchen and and washer and dryer. I would definitely recommend this resort!
Joan

THANKS JOAN FOR THE INFO.
HOW WAS THE PARKING? DO YOU GET TO PARK NEAR THE VILLA, OR DO YOU END UP PRETTY FAR AWAY?
ALSO, HOW MANY CLOSETS ARE THERE? I HAVE THIS FEAR THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE 14 SUITCASES SITTING AROUND. I'VE TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT FROM THE FLOOR PLAN, BUT IT SEEMS SORT OF BLURRY. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE CLOSETS ARE. ARE THE BEDS HIGH ENOUGH OFF THE GROUND TO SLIP SUITCASES UNDER? THANKS FOR ANY INFO YOU CAN HELP WITH!

My husband, myself and two sons (age 12 and 10) stayed at Vistana Villages last fall just before it was completed. It is a beautiful resort but the presentation was awful. It was EXTREMELY HIGH PRESSURE. You can get a better deal from Marriott! You stay at Cypress Harbour and tour Grande Vista. The presentation was not high pressure. We went on this trip expressly to investigate time shares. Unfortunately. the sales rep at Vistana lied to us about several issues and refused to give us a copy of their Public Offering Statement. Both Marriott and Disney gave it to us gladly. If you do decide to stay at Vistana , you will not be disappointed in the resort but be warned about their sales pitch. If you want any more info, just let me know

tsapen, Parking is right in front of the building, no walk at all! The 2 bedroom unit had closets in each of the bedrooms. There were also armoires in both bedrooms which contained tvs and had about 4 drawers underneath each one. There was also a coat closet in the hall between the living room and the dining room. Don't worry about space, there's plenty for your clothes and suitcases. Hope this answers your questions.
Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter