Sheraton Vistana - Just Back WOW!

The main Vistana resort does have villas. Maybe you're asking about Vistana "Village" ? We're discussing the main Sheraton Vistana resort on this thread. Hope this helps :cool1:

Maria,

I have said it before and I will say it again...you are the Godess of Vistana. :)
Enjoy your summer.

Del

MiaSRN62 said:
LOL....thanks Del
I just try to help out when I can.........

Maria,
Just hugged my family good-bye, they are on their way back to Michigan. They have all RAVED about all of the info I had regarding this trip. They even gave me a card and roses to say thanks for all of the research. I told them I could not have done it without you or the Dis. So here's to the goddess of Vistana.........:worship:

"Goddess of Vistana" ...I just named her the Vistana Information Whiz on another thread I did not know she already had the "Goddess" . I say we call her Goddess of Vistana Information. LOL

Steph and Bella...you guys are too funny.......thanks
Steph....I am so happy to hear your family had a nice time. :cheer2:

Does the shuttle service include transportation to and from the airport or just to and from Orlando attractions?

I've never used Vistana for transportation before, but I believe you can arrange for limo/taxi/shuttle service to/from the airport. To be sure, call 407-239-3100 and ask for resort transportation services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter