"Sharknado"??? Seriously?

It will be the greatest cinematic event of the decade. Sure to launch Tara Reid into superstardom.

Lol. Go look up any movie by "The Asylum". I used to work for blockbuster an we used to laugh whenever one would come in at the store. Some of them are ridiculous.

The idea of a shark-infested tornado is too much of a stretch, but an anthropomorphic talking mouse isn't?

ncmo.gif

how many times did the play this commercial on SYFY during ghost hunters last night? lol

:rotfl: Watching that right now! It does have Eric Roberts in it.....what has he come to?? ;)
I do love this "bad" Sci Fi movies ::yes::

Me too! I was not happy to discover recently that SciFi isn't playing them on Saturday nights anymore. Sinbad?? :confused3 :furious:

I think someone had $500 they didn't know what do with, so they
made a movie!!!! Never know this thing could be BIG!!! It might gross 8-900 bucks!

Syfy movies are always so cheesy with bad acting and stuff. I think the only Syfy movie I like is Magma: Volcanic Disaster with Amy Jo Johnson.

BAHAHAHA....I love SyFy originals.....

Thanks for the heads up! Now I can tape it. It is on tonight!

http://www.syfy.com/movies

Description: "Super tornadoes suck sharks up from the ocean floor, hurling them at LA. We are not in Kansas anymore Toto."

:lmao:

Lol. Go look up any movie by "The Asylum". I used to work for blockbuster an we used to laugh whenever one would come in at the store. Some of them are ridiculous.

:hi: fellow former Blockbuster employee. I used to love to make fun of all these crappy movies. :lmao: I knew it would be bad as soon as I saw Tara Reid was in it! :happytv:

Ha ha, surely.you have never seen Shark:topus, half shark half octopus.

Loved Sharktopus! ;) My kids and I watch stupid cheesy movies all the time, we love them. We keep a list and rate them. lol

Thanks for the heads up! Set the DVR to get it when it repeats.

Haven't seen "Sharktopus". . .that's creating an interesting mental image in my head, though!

Hope those of you watching "Sharknado" are enjoying it. . .I think I'll pass!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter