Sharing Credits between linked reservations

hosta

Earning My Ears
Given the free dining offer, I had to change my family's upcoming reservation. We are now in 2 rooms at the All Star Music, requesting adjoining rooms, and the reservations are supposed to be linked (2 adults, 3 kids total, divided between the rooms). And I upgraded to the standard dining plan.

My questions is: will our dining credits be pooled with the 2 room reservations or will they be separated by room number? This is pertinent for my daughter and I will be using 2 more table service credits than my husband and 2 boys, for my daughter and I are doing CRT. If all the credits are pooled, the number of credits we have will work out perfectly. If not, my husband will have an unused one and I will have to pay out of pocket.

Anyone know?

Thanks. I had read FAQs and searched but hadn't found an answer.

If both rooms have the same room reservation number, all credits will be pooled.

If they have different room reservation numbers, the credits will be separated by room.

Whether the reservations are linked or not does not matter. Linked reservations are still considered separate reservations for dining plan purposes. You would have to have both rooms on a single reservation.

Do you know if there is a way to get the same reservation number rather than just having linked reservations?

You would have to call WDW and ask. It might mean you have to cancel and rebook or it's possible that with multiple rooms they can't do that.

One thing they cannot do is merge the dining credits if you have two room reservations.

I called Disney and they rebooked my reservation so now both rooms are under the same reservation number.

Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter