Shareholder renewal

Will you update us on the offerings next time you go Julie / Cherry please? Someone told me they no longer offer little pastries, but instead just a cookie?

Will you update us on the offerings next time you go Julie / Cherry please? Someone told me they no longer offer little pastries, but instead just a cookie?

Chocolate croissants are gone, unfortunately, however the Salon Mickey still offers various muffins, croissants and cookies!

When were you last there cwis - I had friends there about 4-5 weeks ago and they said all they had was cookies....? That was over a few days as well, so not just one.

When were you last there cwis - I had friends there about 4-5 weeks ago and they said all they had was cookies....? That was over a few days as well, so not just one.

Went there yesterday: three kinds of muffins (blueberry, lemon and chocolate), two kind of chocolate cookies, and the croissants.
If you wish to ensure full availability I would recommend get there early (we arrived at the opening of the Salon Mickey, at 9am)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter