shared ownership

After about 8 weeks your lease should allow you sell on the open market through an estate agent. The Housing Association should be able to advise you.

I work for our local authority and we advertise all shared ownership properties free of charge for our sellers. Perhaps your local authority will have a list of interested applicants.

Good luck.

Susan

Do u know it's quite ironic you've put this post on as ive just been to view a shared ownership flat tonight!

After about 8 weeks your lease should allow you sell on the open market through an estate agent. The Housing Association should be able to advise you.

I work for our local authority and we advertise all shared ownership properties free of charge for our sellers. Perhaps your local authority will have a list of interested applicants.

Good luck.

Susan

I was just about to say the same thing ;)

If your trying to sell the property with an estate agent I would try to include as much information about how shared ownership works with your home information pack and get the estate agent to a link to some info on the webiste. People are often put off shared ownership because they don't understand it or there isnt enough information "out there" .

Good luck :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter