• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share Your Favorite Recipes and Cooking Tips Here!!!

EeyoreFan1

<font color=deeppink> You make me smile so much my
This thread is where everyone can basically spill there cooking tips and favorite recipes! Also feel free to post your favorite meals for all occasions and holidays. I am looking forward to trying many new recipes.

~ Future restaurant owner~Jessie~ :goodvibes

It is soo good! I make them every holiday, and my family devour's them within minutes!

Shrimp Baked Potatoes
(serves 6)

3-medium sized potatoes
half- of a stick of butter
15- peeled and deviened,sauted shrimp
half-of a pint of sourcream
1cup- of shredded cheese
1 tbsp.-paprika

Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
Bake potatoes until done. Take potatoes out of oven and cut in half. Scoop the inside of the potatoes in a bowl. (You should now have 6 halves of potatoe skins) Add all ingriedients together in bowl. Mix well together carefully. Add "stuffing" back in the potato skins and top with more shredded cheese and paprika. Bake until cheese is golden brown!
:cool1:

Should I post my grandma's mac and cheese recipe? Or mr granpa's grilled shrimp! I know Fried Apples!! YUM! Anyone want me to?

~JessIe~

Macaroni and Cheese~

1cup elbow noodles
1 tbsp. butter
3/4 cup of milk
4 slices of individualy wrapped cheese
salt and pepper (to taste)

Preheat oven to *I think* 350 degrees farenheit.(That sound right?)
On a square baking dish, tear 2 of the slices of cheese into 4th's. Add that to bottom of pan. Cook elbow noodles until done. Put cooked noodles into baking pan.Add milk and butter.Add the last two slices of cheese. (Tear into thirds and place on top) Bake until cheese is golden brown. *This should be "milky"!*

PawPaw's Shrimp Scampi

My Grandpa aka Pawpaw, used to own a restaurant and served this!

30 peeled and deveined medium sized shrimp
3 tbsp. of butter
Garlic powder
Parsley

Melt butter in frying pan on Medium High heat. Add your shrimp, garlic and parsley. Cook until done!

PawPaw'a Fried Apples aka HEAVEN!!!

3 red delicious, or any apple good for cooking with.
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. of butter

Melt butter in frying pan. Add slices of apples. Add sugar and cinamon. Let cook until apples become soft and all sugar melts!

I've got TONS more recipes where those came from! :goodvibes

I was playing around in the kitchen last night, and I came up with an Asian Pizza Perfecto'!

It is a wonton wrapper with a pepperoin and a handful of cheese. Then you fold in the corners and bake at 375 degrees Farenheit, and bake for about 3-4 minutes, move them around,, and bake until edges are brown. Top with warm tomato sauce and oregano. SOOOO Good! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter