Share you VMK Halloween memories!

I wish I could be an ostrich rider... its just the most random thing I could think of so I went with that lol. Sadly some people have already thought about that costume though.

Halloween advice- NEVER BE A COW! Lesson learned. Dont ask.

Anywho, sorry tink. I tried the other day, but they came up as links instead of just pictures! And they were blurry when they came up anyway... it got me really frustrated because I spent awhile on it too lol.

Whenever you say something like, "Don't ask" you should know that everyone is gonna ask. Like me. What happened?

Ok fine, I'll tell. Well, at my gym, they had parent's great escape and let all the kids dress up in their halloween costumes and its themed... they actually call it the not so scary halloween party now. (that is what its called at disney) And I was helping out... a couple years ago. Yeah, well I went as a cow, with a princess hat on, but I eventually took that off lol. princess: It actually looked like that... lol. but anywas- eventually all the kids, probably twenty of them, tackled me and began pretend milking me. it was probably one of the weirdest moments of my life... if not the weirdest. Never be a cow, people will milk you. dashyboy laughs at me every halloween for that...

What? I think those kids might be insane...... Like, as in.... gifted.

Oh! Maybe dashyboy was the one who pointed out I could be milked... or some little kid. Then the rest of them followed o_o I cant reemmber what parent's great escape it was, but once dashyboy was in this transformers skit with these two boys and he was megatron, and he died. Then all the kids decided to run on top of him. Not literally, but it looked like he was on the ground or something with them swarming around him lol. I dont even know how that happened, but it was funny. It might of been last year's halloween one lol. He deserved it for the cow thing ;)

lol, yay! Cant wait! If only vmk were here for the celebration though. That's the only downside to Halloween.

WEll flips maybe u can do something fun on Halloween and take your mind off of vmk. It is a good excuse to do something fun and out of the ordinary! :thumbsup2

lol well im staying at home. I was invited to stuff, I was really, but I decided to stay home. I dont have gym :eek: *gasp* who would have thought! But yeah, i'll just be at home thinking about vmk instead. Not all night, but I might actually get a chance to relax before I have to get up and pass out some candy lol.

AWW, Now Halloween is over....

Oh well that just means Christmas is around the corner. :woohoo:

And Thanksgiving! I get three days off of school, yay! Sorry about your turkey sandwhich tink o_o TOo bad vmk wasn't around so you could eat a virtual one.

And Thanksgiving! I get three days off of school, yay! Sorry about your turkey sandwhich tink o_o TOo bad vmk wasn't around so you could eat a virtual one.

i loved the last Thanksgiving Day pin VMK released. Ya know, the turkey leg with the mickey ears on it lol. I'm glad i got when i did bc right after i was grounded from the computer for a week. And i get a week off for Thanksgiving, i don't know why i have a longer Thanksgiving break then you.:confused3

I remember making a quest and giving out firewalls (they were only 10K back then). DISHALLOWEEN TOWN! I remember linking a room to it..

Oooh, um. Oh! Wow just thinking about that is weird. I was going to say I cant remember any good Halloween memories... but I do remember the day we could say um for the first time lol. I know that's weird... its only because I typed um above. Yeah, well does anyone else remember that random day? They added alot of cool words like sonic and hedgehog... and wendy right?

I can't say that i remeber that being around halloween time. Are u sure abuot that emma?

I didn't say it was around halloween, I just meant it was some random day. I think it was a couple of months before vmk closed, back when car got on more. Awe I need to talk to him again, carrotheadaye carrotheadaye. I miss game! I dont care that he followed us around all the time, I still liked him a little. Kinda like a virtual little brother. I hope they're doing ok...

i loved the last Thanksgiving Day pin VMK released. Ya know, the turkey leg with the mickey ears on it lol. I'm glad i got when i did bc right after i was grounded from the computer for a week. And i get a week off for Thanksgiving, i don't know why i have a longer Thanksgiving break then you.:confused3

We live in different places of course lol. Like some people get a fall break, and others dont. That kind of thing. I wish I got a fall break... the government people took it away. Not many places get fall break... if only they knew they took away our perfect disney vacatio time! :sad2:

I remember making a quest and giving out firewalls (they were only 10K back then). DISHALLOWEEN TOWN! I remember linking a room to it..

ONLY 10K? Wow. You must have had A LOT of credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!