Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, Linda!!!!!! Ihad a somewhat crappy day at work then I came home and found that you had filled my requests for our t-shirts and my day did a complete 360 lol!!:banana::yay:I can't thankyou enough they are a million times better than I even imagined!!! You are the very best and thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! If I haven't said it clear enough I love all of them!!!:lmao:
And yes I know my friends name, mellessa, is spelled weird, we joke and say the labor drugs hadn't worn off yet when they asked her mom to spell it!!!:lmao::rotfl:
Hi there, so glad my DISigns could turn your day around.:yay: And "Mellessa," isn't weird just different. I kind of like the spelling.:thumbsup2
Linda

I have a few more requests too.;)
I am wanting invitations to the following restaurants for Makenna and Addyson:

Akershus - September 24 @5:10
Chef Mickey - September 21 @5:40
Crystal Palace - September 28 @4:25
1900 Park Fare - September 29 @4:30
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Setpember 28
Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique ( separate one for each girl if possible please) - September 24 @9:40

Thank you so much!!!!
Hi there, would you like a separate invite for both girls on all of them or just BBB?

Handy Manny Shirt by Rebecca Baltodano, on Flickr

Hi Linda, Once again I wanted to express my thanks for taking the time to design and create the Handy Manny bubble head and letter for my son. I couldn't even begin to describe how happy and in awe he was when he saw his new shirt (he is 2, so everything is such a big deal). I thought I would send u a picture of how it looked on the shirt. Thanks again!!

Best Regards :goodvibes

:cool1:
Could you please create a design for me using the character fill letters
something like the link below with a large RODDEN and then Walt Disney World
Family Vacation 2010 below it.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

I tried to send you the link from KELLYBELL designs in her shared file under photo/ftSOZqwl/_2_gangstarsemily.htm but this thread would not allow it.

HELP!!!!
Hi there, so did you want all of this done in the Mickey and friends namefill? Same text or something bolder like my castle fireworks DISign. It's all doable...just wanted to make sure. Oh and you probably just don't have enough posts yet. You'll get there with all your planning.:goodvibes
Linda

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but we love these!!! My daughters have both gone to camp and we've been moving them all over town!! We are getting so close to our trip, but can I add a couple of requests and change something on one?

On our M & M Anniversary design, can you make the "A" in Mary lower case?

Can I add:

Red Bubble Mickey Head with Mr. Incredible in the middle, Glenn in left ear and August 2010 right ear.

Red Bubble Mickey Head with Minnie in the middle, Mary written in left ear and Mary with August 2010 in the right ear.

Pink Bubble Mickey Head with the 7 Dwarfs in the middle, Taylor in the left ear, August 2010

Green Bubble Mickey Head with Tinkerbell in the middle, Emily in the left ear, and August 2010 in the right ear.

I know this is short notice, but I really wanted to include the girls in our decorating since they are going with us. I'll post pictures of our window and door once I get it decorated at CBR!!!
Hi there. I ran across this the other day when making another request. I'm so glad it was caught in time. Here is your fix and the rest of your requests.:goodvibes

Hi! First, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your designs! I've been looking through your thread and 4shared files, and it's all awesome!

I was hoping that you might be able to customize some of them for our upcoming trip in October.

1 - In your 4Shared Halloween folder, there is a MNSSHP Pumpkin (specifically - MNSSHP Pumpkin copy.jpg ).... would you be able to change that to 2010, instead of 2009?

2 - In the Bubble Designs/Anniversary folder, the Anniversary 3 bubble Mickey (with the wedding rings).... Can you put something with 8 years, but no names, in the ears?

3 - Last, I was hoping to have a welcome letter for my daughter, AnnaLee, to have in room when we arrive, from Mickey & the Gang? It's her 1st trip, we are staying at AS Movies, and doing MNSSHP, if that helps?

Let me know if I haven't explained this clearly.... Thank you for all of your hard work!

TaraLee
Hi TaraLee, here are your requests.:goodvibes

if u have time culd i plz get one of these
with abbie written on it?
TTY_Minnie_MH.jpg

and the our magical adventure thing with all of the mickey heads, but can i get it to say our magical adventures with a year on each head instead of names....... here are the years.....
and at the bottom can i get it to say 2011?

can i get this same thing again but can it say 2012 at the bottom

also can i get the gobble turkey with the mickey ears with Abbie written on it?

thank u sooooooo much in advance

Hi
In regards to post 3106 I think the fireworks would be great but whatever you think would be just fine. I love your designs.

Also in regards to 3109 the toy story name fill with the buzz character on the outside with the name nicholas would be great. And a Jeffrey with buzz and woody outside too.

Could I also bother you for a stroller name tag with the Pop Century logo
RODDEN FAMILY STROLLER however you choose to do it is absolutely
fine with me.

Thanks again and again
I am sure I will want some more of your designs, this planning is crazy!

Hi there. I ran across this the other day when making another request. I'm so glad it was caught in time. Here is your fix and the rest of your requests.:goodvibes

Oh You Are Just a ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!

I Love them and can't wait to decorate our window with them!!!!!

Hi Linda, thank you. Once again I love the designs you made for me on post 3081. They are awesome.

I was wondering if you could make a mickey in a seahawks outfit and a mickey in a Kansas City Chiefs outfit.

One more thing to ask of you, I was wondering if you could make a mickey head of the flag of finland, like the ones from Epcot.
That would be wonderful if you were able to. I'm scouting around some more, so be prepared. LOL Thanks Nanny.
Hi Nanny, i have to find a good football clip art first. I've been searching the web and may have found something. I have this marked in red in my DISign book but if you don't hear from me in 3 or 4 days a reminder wouldn't hurt.:upsidedowFor now here is your flag of Finland.:goodvibes

So I scouted around some and found these which are adorable. Could I please have these:

with the name Ian

one with the name Nanny and one with the name Lois

Tom,

Do you have a Grumpy head like these? if so could you make one with the name Fa Fa

with the name Jeff

with the name Aaron

with the name Tasha

with the name Evan Thank you so much. Back to browsing. :-)
Here are your Mickey Bubbles.:goodvibes

Thanks for your beautiful DISign (I tried to display it here, but I'm not yet able to post links since I'm a newbie)! It's just what I asked for :goodvibes When I printed it out though, it came out so dark, that I worry it wont transfer well…especially on the black shirts I planned to use. Any chance I could get something slightly brighter one more time? I soooooo appreciate your time and talent and hope that I'm not being too pushy or rude by even asking :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hi there! Do you happen to have any "it's a small world" designs? I'm looking for some options for my kiddo's 1st birthday...TIA!!!

Linda, the finnish flag is awesome, and I actually found a NFL thread and had one made, so you don't have to find one although I would love to see what you come up with because I love your designs. :-) I'm going to go through your designs again and see if you have a mickey ears with a light blue background with a little darker blue mickey ears in it and pink one just the same. so off I go to scout around. Thank you once again for the finnish flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter