Sewage Smell At Disneyland

50thisyeartoo!

Mouseketeer
We were standing in line at the Haunted Mansion...eek! It was definitely sewer smell...then we walked by the big metal cap in the ground with SEWER written across it.
Happened again in at least three other places we walked in Disneyland...can't they put something in the SEWER to make it smell more pleasant?

Seriously, you should file a complaint by going to the Disneyland.com site and clicking on the contact us link. If enough people bring this to their attention, maybe they'll address the issue that much sooner.

We were in line at the security check and encountered the same thing....the kid in front of us said "we must be getting close cause I can smell disneyland" and his dad said "I hope that's not disneyland" hahahaha. Still it was gross.

You can sometimes get a whiff on Main Street too! Once while waiting for a parade I kept smelling something. I thought it was the toddler next to me needing a new diaper and DH thought it was his dad suffering from too much Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou! After a couple of minutes though we both realized it was something else! One note we were sitting on a curb by a drain like thing. It was a long hour of waiting I can tell you that but at least it was shady!

TheZue said:
We were in line at the security check and encountered the same thing....the kid in front of us said "we must be getting close cause I can smell disneyland" and his dad said "I hope that's not disneyland" hahahaha. Still it was gross.

:rotfl2: Good one! :rotfl2:

I smelt it too when I was there for the 50th. ICK. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts