September

From what I remember, it was also pretty hot at night (we would swim til' midnight!!!) so I don't think we needed sweaters, but I'm sure that I probably brought them along, just to be on the safe side.

princesspat209 said:
hi, anyone out there that will be @wdw during this time frame & staying @ old key west? Hope to see you there. :wave: :yay: :Pinkbounc :rotfl:

We will be there 9/23 thru 10/1 at OKW. :thumbsup2 We've never stayed there and are looking forward to it. I'm hoping the crowds will be pretty light at that time and praying for no hurricanes!

Have fun and enjoy your vacation!! :goodvibes

We went the last week of September last year. We didn't have any rain all week!!! But it was VERY hot and humid. We're from Phoenix, so we're used to the heat but the humidity made us pretty uncomfortable. AK was almost unbearable-definitely plan on going there early and leaving by early afternoon. But the crowds were very low and we got free dining!! You definitely won't need a sweater at night. All the air-conditioned rides and stores really help!

We are going September 8-18! Never been in September and am a little worried about the heat but I figure heat and Disney is better then no Disney.

mishasmom said:
. But the crowds were very low and we got free dining!! You definitely won't need a sweater at night. All the air-conditioned rides and stores really help!

Love the low crowds and the free dining! :banana: I'll pack long sleeves for the night for the kids, just in case.. but no sweaters then.
:dance3:

Glad to hear that it is historically warm during this time. Went during the 1st week of Dec. last year, and one night it was below freezing! Had to spend mega $$ on coats, blankets, etc., but when you're that cold, $$ doesnt mean that much! We have gone during October several times, and the weather was perfect, seems like it was mid 80ish. At least in Sep. you kind of know what to bring. Dec. is a toss-up.

My best trip ever was Sept 2001!!!! Yes, normal Florida hot - but always afternoon rain to cool it down. Practically no lines at WDW - walked right on almost everting - priceless!!! And you can still take advantage of your pool - wait until Nov. and that might not be the case.

Have fun!!!!!

We went in September last year and the year before that. Going in September this year. I think it is the ONLY time to go. Sure we were hot, but the lines were SO MUCH SHORTER, that we were in the cool/shade of the ride in no time. Well worth it!!!

seven dwarfs said:
We are going September 8-18! Never been in September and am a little worried about the heat but I figure heat and Disney is better then no Disney.

Got that RIGHT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter