SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange

Checking in. Got my letter and twist from wdwmoose today. :). Thank you! Kiera loved her treats, she started drooling on my lap the second I started opening the envelope.

Great everyone has checked in for the week.

Anri, what type of twist did you get? Did wdwmoose your the letter from your first name or your last name for your twist?

Canine Cookies for Chelsea. ^_^. Or as she so eloquently put it in her letter "Kanine Kookies for Kiera" (my dog), lol. They were a hit.

im confused...what is this? am in england and if its something i can be involved in with regards to pen pal, sending treats can ibe considered or am i to far away... :confused3

im confused...what is this? am in england and if its something i can be involved in with regards to pen pal, sending treats can ibe considered or am i to far away... :confused3

This is a three month swap where you get paired up with a pen pal. Each month, you would write a regular letter to your pen pal, and along with that talk about the topic of the month. The topic of the month is a topic that I select that you expand on-ex. tell your pen pal about your summer plans, ..... then you send a twist which is a treat of some sort depending on what the choice of the month is-ex. send your pen pal something to keep them cool for the summer. We have had international participants before, and participating depends on if we have other pen pals that are willing to send internationally. I see that your post count is low, and that you have just joined the board this month. Become, and active member on the boards so we can all get to know you, .... continuing posting on the boards. You can even join us on the Question of the Day, and the Poll of the Day questions. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Sign ups for the next round which will cover the months of Nov., Dec., and Jan., will be held next month-coming up!

Thank you very much Susan for my letter, and twists. Susan had sent me two sheets of "S"tickers. I will be able to use them for my cards, and other projects :). I enjoy Jolee embellishments :)

I received my letter from Susan (WDWMoose) and a Cookbook for Cindy!!

It a cookbook about Sedona with lots of yummy receipes.:banana:

Thanks, Susan :goodvibes

Hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day weekend.

Checking in for the week.
Happy to see the letters/twists made it to their destinations and you guys liked your twists! I had fun picking them out.

checking in. i received my twist from Patsy this month. i got a single hole punch for my last name S.

I got a salt grinder from the lovely Chelsea, and a Calendar from Patsy. Thank you both!

Writing the letter today. Will hopefully be able to send out tomorrow.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter