September Free Dining

MickeyMouse55

Earning My Ears
Hi All! New here. Beginning to plan a trip for September 2019. Looking to stay at POP but open to another value. I’ve checked and it seems September generally offers the free dining promotion. Out of curiosity, If I’m up and trying to book when the window opens, how likely would I be to actually be able to get the free dining? Is it something that sells out immediately or just quickly over the course of day(s)?
Who had success nabbing this deal for 2018?
Thank you!

In my expense, you want to try to get it right away, especially if you want to stay at a value resort like Pop.

The first time I tried to get the deal, I got it the morning of, but I fell asleep and didn’t get it for a few hours after the deal went live. By that time the standard rooms allotted to the deal were all gone, so I had to bump up to a preferred room. This was an August-into-September stay at All-Star Sports.

The good news is, once you get it the first time, on all subsequent years you can book the bounce-back. That’s how they get you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter