September Exercise Challenge

Alright I'm finally on the board! 30 min yesterday, and 45 min today for a grand total 75/1200.

20 min. walking in the morning, 30 min. jogging in the evening with DH
(on Saturday).

Edited: Sunday was a nice 70 minute run, new total:190/1400
:sunny:

I did my 6 mile lw from yesterday today in 91 min. I'm now at 196/1200.

Thanks for setting this up!

I am lowering my goal a bit from my August goal -- I didn't meet it, and now I have school starting up again. So, please sign me up for 1300 minutes.

Thank you!
Ashley

We did our usual 5.2km walk today and it took us 50min. instead of the usual 60. I guess we're getting faster. I hope to do another short walk tonight too. Total is now 210/1400.

Hi! I'd like to join, also!

Since I am just starting out, I'd like 500 minutes, please!

Thanks!!! :wave:

How about another late arrival? I need to get up and get moving (I've got some Mayan ruins to climb in 10 weeks!). Put me down for 500...a nice gentle start!

:wave2: I see some old friends on here....hi to the Wish Walkers of '05!

Please add 132 minutes for me today. I did a 10 mile wog, my last LR before the DL 1/2! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Terri
222/1000

Dh went on another walk tonight for 40min. Total is now 250/1400.

Please add 50 minutes for me.

I just finished my Biggest Loser DVD, workout #1. I got it for Christmas last year and this is probably the 4th time I've used it! LOL :rotfl2:

Go me! Go me! Go me!!! :cheer2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I skipped my workout today due to having an enormous amount of studying and school assignments to deal with, as well as taking care of my dd and spending a little time with my dh. So I was pretty wiped today but I did manage to workout both Friday and Saturday. So my total is currently 105/1200.

Another 45 min for me for a new total of 120/1200; woo hoo 10% in 3 days, I guess I need to step it up a bit to give myself a little "wiggle" room.

Please add 45 for me from this weekend. I'll try to do more today.
Thanks! :sunny:

I did 10.3 miles today and am at 160/1200. Have to taper now before the 1/2 marathon, but want to stay on track for this challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter