September Check-in - September has Arrived!

My DD7 goes back to school in a week and a half and I swear she'll bring home bugs and viruses. My DS4 is susceptible. I'm not a germaphobe but I'm worried he'll get sick before we go. We just have to hope for the best.

My son is 46.5 with shoes on, he can do Indiana Jones, yay!!! So glad I measured him for stroller rental.:cool1:

Just doing one day at Disneyland Park and one night at the Best Western Park Place but it still counts, right? Check out my ticker for the countdown. The big "to do" on this trip is the Fantasmic! Dessert package. Got it booked for the 9:00pm show and we're ready to go!

all the reservations are made, tickets and gift cards are here! photopass+ is in the mail, making autograph books today, cant wait!:cool1:

UPS tried to deliver my package and wouldn't leave it without a signature. And then I realized I didn't do pp+.

I've been so behind on this trip. We leave on 9.3 for San Diego, then to DL on 9.7.

At DLH 9.7-9.10.

all the reservations are made, tickets and gift cards are here! photopass+ is in the mail, making autograph books today, cant wait!:cool1:

Great idea on Autograph books, I must do that :)

Went to the Dr today and got a letter for customs for my meds, as well as travel sickness tabs. I so hope we don't need them but my son has had issues :rolleyes2

Just heard from the Travel Agent - tickets and vouchers are ready - we pick them up tomorrow :yay: 16 days to go :woohoo: I have been putting it off but now definitely need to make the kids trip diaries, any good tips for things to include? Also, need to start on the packing list as I am working up until the day before we fly out :scared1:

Just heard from the Travel Agent - tickets and vouchers are ready - we pick them up tomorrow :yay: 16 days to go :woohoo: I have been putting it off but now definitely need to make the kids trip diaries, any good tips for things to include? Also, need to start on the packing list as I am working up until the day before we fly out :scared1:

Are you doing physical ones or online? I am setting up blogs for my kids to do and send back to their school classes but the thought of autograph books & trip diaries I'm thinking I will make up proper journals, places for tickets & photos, ride photo's, day by day photos. We are doing a world trip so ours will be a bit different as we can do all the different air trips etc. I think spaces to store bits from hotels, restaurants etc. My kids like collecting little animals that come on drinks, special straws etc so I might need a folder with storage space.

Great idea on Autograph books, I must do that :)

Went to the Dr today and got a letter for customs for my meds, as well as travel sickness tabs. I so hope we don't need them but my son has had issues :rolleyes2

We do the Disneyland ones and preorder them from the Disneystore website as you can save 15% with multi purchase.

We have also used snapfish to create personalised hardcover books that cist about $8NZD. We used this for Busch Gardens & Universal Studios.

I also got probiotics lol, I'm so scared of us being sick :sick:

Well our 2 broke out with chickenpox on our 2nd to last day of our WDW trip last year, got us "stuck" in Orlando for another 10 days so we are super paranoid (although I would rather be sick there than here)

Are you doing physical ones or online? I am setting up blogs for my kids to do and send back to their school classes but the thought of autograph books & trip diaries I'm thinking I will make up proper journals, places for tickets & photos, ride photo's, day by day photos. We are doing a world trip so ours will be a bit different as we can do all the different air trips etc. I think spaces to store bits from hotels, restaurants etc. My kids like collecting little animals that come on drinks, special straws etc so I might need a folder with storage space.

I was planning on going old school with a journal that they could write in and leave space for sticking in photos and other mementos. Or maybe I could put the prompts for the journal into a word document then they can type it in as they go and then put it all together when we get back. The younger ones can do a power point or iMovie when they get back to share with their school friends. Thanks for sharing, hope you have a fantastic time on your big trip.

Hi everyone!!

My best friend and I are coming for our FIRST DLR TRIP September 20-25!!!! We are SO excited!!!! :earsboy::earsboy:

I am a WDW CM, so this is a very special trip for us! Definitely looking forward to the DLR pixie dust :tinker:

We are staying at the Alpine Inn.

Plans so far:
  • Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps Tour
  • Dinner at Blue Bayou
  • World of Color dinner oackage, dinner at Ariel's Grotto
  • Dinner at Cafe Orleans

And as a former WDW Haunted Mansion maid....I am SO EXCITED to see HM dressed up as Nightmare!

Yay for September trips!!

Oh my gosh, yes!! I will be taking extra vitamins and making sure to have my hand sanitizer with me at all time! Like you, I am not normally like that...but we can't be sick on vacation!! Lol, too funny!

Work trip down to LA on Sept 25-26, so I'm going to hang out through the weekend and solo Disneyland! I'm going to check out the Halloween party on Friday night, really looking forward to experiencing that! I should at least try to find a halloween-y shirt to wear...

Aside from regular halloween festivities and the re-opening of Nemo on the 27th, is anyone aware of anything big going on that weekend? Just trying to gauge crowd-level. I think touring plans has it at a 4 for both Saturday and Sunday, but I always take their info with a grain of salt...

Work trip down to LA on Sept 25-26, so I'm going to hang out through the weekend and solo Disneyland! I'm going to check out the Halloween party on Friday night, really looking forward to experiencing that! I should at least try to find a halloween-y shirt to wear...

Aside from regular halloween festivities and the re-opening of Nemo on the 27th, is anyone aware of anything big going on that weekend? Just trying to gauge crowd-level. I think touring plans has it at a 4 for both Saturday and Sunday, but I always take their info with a grain of salt...

I don't know of anything else going on over that weekend, specifically. Whenever I learn of something big happening on a certain date, I put it in this post of the Halloween Time Superthread.

The 25th is Rosh Hashana, someone told me that this is why there are longer hours on the 25th and that it may cause a small increase in crowd levels that weekend.

The two of us arriving September 25, leaving Oct 4 - staying at the Best Western Stovalls (first time there). Attending Mickey's Halloween Party Sept 30!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter