• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 29, 2007 - Magic

This time next year, we'll all be on the boat!!! :cool1: I had the best dream about our cruise the other night. It was so awesome. DS was excited about it when I told him about the dream and said my dreams have a way of coming true! pixiedust:

:wave2: Hi All,
Greetings from pirate: grumpy-gramps and not so :bride: grumpy grammy better known as John (57) and Barb (5-, I'm not that crazy).
It's official, I just booked for the 09/29/07 Eastern Magic, now I have to tell the folks on the 09/15/07 that we have :bounce: ship.
We sort of blew it :sad1: :sad2: , as we were on the 09/09-16/06 and did not sign up on board, so much for shipboard credits.
Have a nice day, we'll be watching the boards :surfweb: and once I learn how I'll post some pictures. I'm sure we will party:
grumpy-gramps and not so grumpy grammy
(John and Barb)

:wave2: Hi all and thanks for the greetings.
Here is a copy of out door sign from the 09/09/06 western and a picture of us.

CopyofDCL2-13.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope they come out as this is my first time trying to post pictures.

grumpy-gramps

What a handsome couple you are! I love the door sign. I'll start working on our door signs next year. I'm sure DH thinks it's bad enough that I've already started buying stuff for the trip.

pirate: Well shipmates here is my new (1st) door sign.

pirate:
07doorsign.jpg

If anyone would like one just PM/e-mail me and give me your information (names, etc) and I'll send it back to you, so you can print it on a magnetic sheet. This one will fit on a standard sheet of paper (8x10 in landscape).

have a nice evening/day,
grumpy-gramps and not so grumpy barb
(John & Barb)

Oh, I would absolutely love one! Thank you for offering. I love yours and I wouldn't have the foggiest on how to create my own, I'll Pm you the info, it's late and I'm getting ready to turn in but I will PM the info to you tomorrow.

Thank you! Thank you!! :Pinkbounc

Welcome, John and Barb! Happy to see more grandparents joining our group! Are you traveling with grandchildren? This will be our first trip with grandkids. I'm sure it will be a completely different type of cruise. But different in a good way :thumbsup2

Donna

:welcome: John and Barb! We are starting to get a good group here already!

Believe me mom after you go with your :hyper: grandkids, you will be booking to go again alone. :rotfl2:

Hey guys and gals anyone mind if a newbie joins you??? Oh and hopefully there will be at least two Grammy's on board. My parents are supposed to be joining us and my DS calls my Mom Grammy. Sorry just had to point that out since you don't hear Grammy very often.

Deweysgirl said:
Oh, I would absolutely love one! Thank you for offering. I love yours and I wouldn't have the foggiest on how to create my own, I'll Pm you the info, it's late and I'm getting ready to turn in but I will PM the info to you tomorrow.

Thank you! Thank you!! :Pinkbounc

pirate: Deweygirl,

No problem, be sure to give me the first name of all, as I will make smaller Mickey heads with just their names on them and you can use ribbon to go from the big sign to the little one's.

If you all don't hear from us this weekend don't panic as we are going to Maine to visit out grandchildren and three out of 4, of our own childred.

post you when we get back
grumpy-gramps and not so grumpy grammy
(John & Barb)

:welcome: Michelle and family!!

Of course you are welcome to join us! When it comes to DCL we are also 'newbies'!

P.S. Did you think we would say no?:rotfl:

P.P.S. I hope that you would ignore me if I did! ;)

With 2 new families joining us :cheer2: , I thought I'd post an updated list of everyone who has posted as joining us. Post any updates and we will keep this list updated! :smooth:

SueRS: w/DH (JayS), DS9, DD6, ParentInLaws, DB, DSIL, DN8, Aunt
JayS: see SueRS
Shannon1984: w/DD3, DD5, Parents (Ragdoll)
Ragdoll (Donna): see Shannon1984
Disneynut1955 (David & Monica): w/unidentified guests
rxlowry (Chris & Lisa): w/DD4, parents & GFIL
deweysgirl: w/DH, DD11, DD8, Parents (Austin & BettySue)
JDBlair (Jac): w/DH, DS13, DD3, Parents
LAWalz23: w/Parents, Sister, BrotherInLaw, Neice9, Nephew9
grumpy-gramps (John & Barb)
prestonsmomma (Michelle): w/DH, Parents, DS5

About 50 people by my count now... :woohoo:

:disrocks:

JayS said:
:welcome: Michelle and family!!

Of course you are welcome to join us! When it comes to DCL we are also 'newbies'!

P.S. Did you think we would say no?:rotfl:

P.P.S. I hope that you would ignore me if I did! ;)

I would tuck my tail and leave. NOT. I think you and I are going to get along well. :teeth: Thanks for the list of people traveling too. It looks like there will be a couple of children around the same age too. Preston is beside himself with excitement already. pirate:

I love it!! Will definitely take you up on the offer to make one for me and the fam!!! :Pinkbounc

grumpy-gramps said:
pirate: Well shipmates here is my new (1st) door sign.

pirate:
07doorsign.jpg

If anyone would like one just PM/e-mail me and give me your information (names, etc) and I'll send it back to you, so you can print it on a magnetic sheet. This one will fit on a standard sheet of paper (8x10 in landscape).

have a nice evening/day,
grumpy-gramps and not so grumpy barb
(John & Barb)

prestonsmomma said:
Hey guys and gals anyone mind if a newbie joins you??? Oh and hopefully there will be at least two Grammy's on board. My parents are supposed to be joining us and my DS calls my Mom Grammy. Sorry just had to point that out since you don't hear Grammy very often.

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the group!! :wave2: It's so exciting to have more people join!!! :woohoo: I can't wait to meet everyone face to face!!! :yay:

prestonsmomma said:
I would tuck my tail and leave. NOT. I think you and I are going to get along well. :teeth: Thanks for the list of people traveling too. It looks like there will be a couple of children around the same age too. Preston is beside himself with excitement already. pirate:

It looks like we'll have a few kids between 3 - 5. That will make it nice for them in the clubs! My DD will be 2 weeks shy of her 4th birthday when we sail. She sure is excited to go on the "Mickey Mouse Boat"!

Hi Michelle :welcome:

LOL Shannon. I am thinking ahead. You know that dad and I have two "fake" DCL dates booked. You better save some vacation time or you may need a babysitter. We can decide to take off at anytime. :teeth:

This is fun! We've got a great group here. :thumbsup2

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter