September 29, 2007 - Magic

SueRS

DIS Veteran
Well we are booked. Let me know who is joining us.

It will be my DH, DS 9, DD 6 and me. With my parents-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law and neice.

:thumbsup2 :hyper: :grouphug:

Updates through post 2448

The DISBoarders

SueRS (Sue): w/DH (JayS), DS9 (Abraham), DD6 (Rebecca), ParentInLaws (Linda & Joe JBSculler), DB (Steven), DSIL (Roseanna), DN8 (Sarah), Aunt (Marcia)
JayS (Jay): see SueRS
Shannon1984: w/DD3 (Savannah), DD5 (Jade), Parents (Ragdoll), DBF (Goofydad24)
Ragdoll (Donna): see Shannon1984, w/Cousin (Peg) and DH (Joe)
Disneynut1955 (David & Monica): w/unidentified guests
rxlowry (Chris & Lisa): w/DD4, parents & GFIL
deweysgirl (Liz): w/DH (Dewey), DD12, DD9, Parents (Austin & BettySue)
JDBlair (Jac): w/DH (Keith), DS13 (Jacob), DD3 (Daelyn)
LAWalz23(Lori): w/Parents (Ron & Mary), Sister Pooh667, BrotherInLaw, Neice9, Nephew9
grumpy-gramps (John & Barb): w/DGS12 (Alex), DGS11 (Nathan aka Nate), DGD10 (Krysta), DD19 (Natasha), DD31 (Sara), DS33 (Shaun), DSFriend (Cassie), DB56 (Frank) and Family DD29 (Christa) DGD4 (Serra) DSIL33 (Elias), DNDN (next door neighbors: John and Urusla).
prestonsmomma (Michelle): w/Parents, DS5 (Preston), Grammy
1971visitor (Jamie): w/DH, DS9, DD12, BIL, MIL.
TNMomof3 (Alicia): w/DH42, DS13, DD11, DD5
ibela(Irene- 30): w/DH31 (Erik), DD1 (Fallon)
a Lawman: w/DW
vpalmer (Veronica): w/DH, DD4
mcraft17: w/DH, DD11
phred84044 (Trent): w/DW (Tracy), DD7 (Karlee), DS5 (Carson)
MiaSRN62 (Maria): w/DH42 (Rob), DD16 (Brittany), DD14 (Heather)
jajomo0118 (Christa 33): w/DH34 (John aka Jay), DS11 (Jay Edward), DS10 (Jonathon)
Zane_Anthony (Tonya 27): w/Dsis21, DS6
Gr00vyChc(Pauline 34): w/DH (Joe 34), DD4 (Sarah)
llarkiniii (Lester): w/DW (Margot), DS13 (Trevor), DD11 (Aubrey), FIL (Dave), MIL (Pat), SIL & family see pwnort64, BIL (David) & family see Beck's mom
pwnort64 (Paula): w/DS4 (Henry), Friend (Leslie)
Beck's mom (Melissa): w/DH (David), DD11 (Molly), DB (Steve), DS13 (Caleb), DS17 (Kody)
crainbow (Chuck): w/DW (Mina)
tfc3rid: w/DGF26 (Molly), Tom(31)
JLSE50: (Jan & Tom)
MommaluvsDis: (Denise & Steve)
Goofydad24 (Mike): see Shannon1984
MiniGirl (Eva): w/DH, DD5, DD8, BestFriend w/DD5 & DD8
pahrumpgirl (Carol): w/DH Doug
Tink*s mama (Laura): w/DH40 (Paul), DD7(Maddie), DD5(Lydia)
wagnut65 (David): w/Kyle(19), Brendon(21)
Pooh667 (Susan): w/DH (Carl), DD9 (Cassandra), DS9 (Zachary) - sister of LaWalz23
StaciJo (StaciJo 30): with DH (31), DD (3)
TheDawnPatrol (36): with DW (38), DS (8) and DS (7)
Harper2203 (31): with DH (38), DS (5) and DS (3)

We are going to do our first dismeet at 3:00 on the first day in the promenade lounge and the second dismeet on the second sea day (Monday) at lunch (12:00) at Lumiere's.

Goody Bags
* 50 pirate themed party bags (Zane_Anthony)
* bubbles (Zane_Anthony)
* pirate tattoos (Zane_Anthony)
* pirate fruit snacks (JDBlair)
* chocolate pirate coins Deweysgirl
* Lip gloss, key chains, pins, soap-on-a-rope, bubble bath (Deweysgirl)
* little pirate duckies (Gr00vyChc)
* pirate eye patches (Gr00vyChc)
* pirate tattoos (Tink's mama)
* bouncy balls (Tink's mama)
* glow bracelets??? (Shannon1984)
* bouncey balls (Ibela)
* personalized pencils and earasers (SueRS)
* glow sticks with lanyards (so they can be worn as a necklace) & a pirate skull gummy
(LAWalz23 & Pooh667)
* pirate puzzles and pirate yo-yo's(jajomo0118)
* highlighters (Grannie)
* pirate notebooks and pens pwnort64
* pirate skull rings Beck's mom
* pirate stickers mcraft17
* pirate pinwheels llarkiniii
* Pirates of the Caribbean gummy skulls TNMomof3
* ??? harper2203
* ??? phred84044

Here is the brerakdown for the week (GrumpyGramps)
Here it is again...
Saturday -Cruise casual
Sunday -Formal Night ( DAY AT SEA)
Monday -Cruise casual(DAY AT SEA)
Tuesday -Pirate Night Pirate stuff or cruise casual
Wednesday -Cruise casual also designated as Master Chef night
Thursday -Semi-formal also called Captins Gala (Lobster Night) DAY AT SEA
Friday -cruise casual Till we meet again party
go visit castawayclub.com and you can read the menue's and a few other things..
Have fun.

Our Logos:

Here is the logo for signatures: It is sized for DisBoard Standards
Magiclogo7-07.jpg

Here are two large logos that can be used for whatever you like:
Magiclogo-3.jpg

Magiclogo7-07small.jpg

Hi SueRS. I haven't booked yet but I will be going with my DD's ages 3 and 5 and my parents, hopefully. My parents will be booking the rooms when they go on the May 13th, 2006 cruise. :cool1:

Me, me, me! :wave2: IF my DD and DGD's don't drive me insane by then! I will need a vacation from this vacation! :rotfl:

Come on, I know it's early but I'm sure there's other people out there trying to get the best deal possible. Geeze, I'm already excited!!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hello everyone! Thanks for starting the thread. My wife and I will be on this cruise as well. Her name is Monica (31) and I am David (34). We will be slightly older when the cruise comes around!

Although it is some time in the future, we are looking forward to it. We try to organize a Dis party on every cruise so let us know what activities we can help plan.

We look forward to getting to know everyone.

Disneynut1955 said:
We will be slightly older when the cruise comes around!
Funny, I quess I will be older too. (Do I have to?) :wave:

Did I read right, you will be in the Roy & Walt suites? How many in your group?

Look forward to meeting you. Have a great day

Sue,

Hello! My wife and I have both the Walt and the Roy for three weeks in September 2007. We had the missing week but gave it up so we could spend a week at Disneyworld, take a break from cruising and see our girls (we have two long hair Chihuahuas that are our "kids").

For the moment, we have both rooms booked with my wife's family during the first week (09/08/07) but have yet to identify who we are taking on the other two cruises (09/15/07, 09/29/07). For now, I have the Walt and my wife has the Roy.

We look forward to getting to know everyone prior to sailing!

David,

We will be at WDW before the week of 9/27 on the Magic. We are staying at BC. Look forward to meeting you and Monica. :thumbsup2

Wow, that definately is one Giant vacation. How did you manage to book the Roy and the Walt suite? I heard they are hard to get. Although, I wouldn't ever be able to afford them anyways. :rotfl2: A little too expensive for my budget. :lmao: Let us know how your other cruises go. We look forward to meeting you and your wife. And I'm definately up for a good cruise meet because the one from my 9/11/05 cruise was a little boring. :rotfl: Have a good day everyone!!!

PARTY IN THE WALT SUITE!!! party:

Please, at least let us see it? :worship:

Something tells me that David and Monica are going to have a lot of new best friends. :jumping1:

By the way... :welcome:

Donna (geeze, and I thought I was a Disney nut!) :rotfl:

Bumping up so rxlowry can join us! Sue, David, come talk to us. Didn't mean to scare you away! :wave2:

ragdoll said:
Bumping up so rxlowry can join us! Sue, David, come talk to us. Didn't mean to scare you away! :wave2:

You didn't scare me away. :teeth: I have been busy with work (boo hoo) and life.

Also I have been lurking and drooling on the Creative Disign Board about making custom shirts. I can see that this will be distracting.

Have a great day. Hey Ragdoll, what is your name?

So Sue, do you mean to tell me that there is actually life outside of the DIS Boards? :rotfl: These boards sure can get addicting!

How about we all tell a little about ourselves? I'd be willing to bet that I have the best job here. I am a SAHGrandma. I babysit Shannon's DGD's while she works. I get paid with tons of sticky hugs and kisses. DH and I also have an adult son who has provided us with our DGS.

DH and I love WDW and DCL (esp. DCL!). We have been cruising DCL twice a year to recharge and recuperate from our kids and grandkids. :lmao: (yep, it's not all fun and games. We get tired!) We are cruising on the 5/13 Eastern.

Sue, is this your first cruise? It is nice that you will have your inlaws with you to help with the kids. This will be our first vacation with DGD's. I'm sure it will be a totally different type of cruise for us. Can't wait!

Oh, and my name is...
Donna

Donna,

I know you posed your question to Sue but I thought this was a good time to stop lurking :guilty: ...

This will be our 3rd cruise. Sue & I were on the Star Princess (yes, that Star...) in February, 2003 to Mexico and the Sun Princess in May 2004 to Vancouver. It is our first DCL cruise and the first with family :grouphug:. My Parents have been on more cruises than I can count :worship: including at least one DCL. My Brother and his family have never cruised :rotfl2:.

Looking forward to the cruise (I need to get away from work!) and to meeting everyone!

What made you guys chose DCL this time? Did you enjoy the Princess cruises? I think I'm affraid to try any other cruise line because I love Disney too much. :love:
Good thing I'm bringing Grandma and Grandpa this time, Maybe I'll get a little mommy time to myself :yay:
Where's rxlowry? Come join us and tell us a little about yourself. Are you bringing kids with you? :confused3
Mom, you should teach dad to use a computer and get him on here too. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter