SEPTEMBER 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Have an Ohana reservation at 8:50pm on Sunday Sep 11th - 8 guests that will be dropped. (Doing Jiko instead :D ) Willing to coordinate with someone. (don't need to drop for some time would say cutoff Sept 1st if no one wants it)

EDIT: Dropped / no longer available.

Last edited:
Planning to cancel:
9/14/22 7:40pm The Plaza
9/15/22 6:20pm Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen
9/18/22 7:15pm La Hacienda de San Angel

Willing to coordinate

I have an ADR for 2 people for Space 220 LOUNGE on Tuesday, 9/27/22 for 1140 am. Going to cancel shortly. Can coordinate.

Will be cancelling
11,50 25th September Garden Grill 2 people
I am in Uk so aware of time difference and at work all day but happy to co ordinate where possible.
Did not realise menu had changed

Edit: I'm cancelling it now because I'm getting an error when I try to book something else that night.

Original post: Cancelling Hoop Dee Doo Saturday 9/10 at 8:30pm category 2 for 2 people. It looks like there are already category 3 seats available, but I'm posting here in case anyone was looking for category 2. I can coordinate, but I need to cancel by tomorrow so I can get that refund. (There were various seats available on 9/10 and 9/11 when I just looked. If you missed Hoop Dee Doo ressies when they were first released, check again.)

Last edited:
Will be cancelling the following sometime next week if no claims. Happy to coordinate:

• 9/16/22 @ 7:40 am - 'Ohana for 3 people
  • 9/16/22 @ 7:40 am - 'Ohana for 6 people
  • 9/16/22 @ 7:45 am - 'Ohana for 4 people
  • 9/16/22 @ 8:35 am - 'Ohana for 7 people

Working on finalizing our plans and everyone in the whole group decided no one wants to eat breakfast now so they don't lose any park time . . .

Last edited:
Send me a conversation to coordinate:

Story Book Dining @ Artist Point
Sept. 1
4:00 PM
4 guests

Space 220 Restaurant, dinner
Sept. 3
8:15 PM
3 guests

Last edited:
Update: successfully transferred.

Will be canceling Sunday, 8/14 by 10:00 pm if no takers…

Chef Mickey’s dinner on 9/16 at 6:20 pm for 4 people.

Happy to coordinate.

Last edited:
I have an Oga’s for Oct 1 at 12:45 for 4 people that I’ll be cancelling soon. PM if you would like to coordinate. Cross-posted to Oct too, so please PM.

Cancelling 2 person reservation for Sci-Fi Dine-In at 11:50am on Monday 9/19.

Happy to coordinate. Send me a convo.

Last edited:
This week we will be canceling BOG dinner reservation for Friday, 9/30 @ 4:00 for 3 people.

Happy to coordinate

Last edited:
PSA: It looks like tons of Ohana breakfast reservations were just released. I've been stalking it on *********** for weeks, so I know there aren't usually very many just sitting there. Currently, I see multiple times every day in August and September. I don't know if they have increased capacity or hired more staff? But if you're waiting for Ohana in August/September, you should look asap.

I will be canceling Liberty Tree Tavern dinner reservation for 8 at 5:45 on September 11. This is a party night. I will wait a bit to see if anyone wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter