**September 2019**

This is so unexpected. Wonder why they chose to give two free offers like that so much earlier than early fall promotions usually come out? Is this anticipation of low crowds waiting for Galaxys edge to open up?

We said we would skip a year or two, and here we are. Booked Sept 21-27 at POP. Literally just talked about going yesterday and were on the fence, but said well we will see if we happen to get Free Dining when it’s released in April; then huge surprise today and it felt like fate :yay:

This is so unexpected. Wonder why they chose to give two free offers like that so much earlier than early fall promotions usually come out? Is this anticipation of low crowds waiting for Galaxys edge to open up?

2 free offers? I believe they released it early due to Galaxy's Edge. They own't need to offer promos when it opens since the rooms will book with no problem.

We are booked for September 14-22nd at POFQ!!!
I will be there Sept 15-21, 2019 and most likely will be at POP. This should be a DM/DD trip but may turn into a solo trip. I also upgraded my tickets to an AP back in september seeing as I knew I would be doing a solo trip in April but decided to do a 3rd trip in September, my pass expires September 24th but I won’t be renewing it since we are going to DLP in 2020.
Sooooooooo excited booked 9/21 - 9/28 Pop free dining!
We haven’t been since 2012 and we’ve added two more kids since then! Also had two kids leave the nest so all evened out Lol
Now I’m a little bit out of the loop since it’s been so long, The last time we did a memory share hoping I can find another one !
Hubby & I head back 9/13 - 9/21 - Beach Club then onto AKL. Looking forward to Food & Wine !
We said we would skip a year or two, and here we are. Booked Sept 21-27 at POP. Literally just talked about going yesterday and were on the fence, but said well we will see if we happen to get Free Dining when it’s released in April; then huge surprise today and it felt like fate :yay:
:welcome: everyone!

Well. I was just at Disney World this past September and wasn’t really anticipating going back for awhile. But when they unexpectedly dropped Free Dining, I had to book it because I know it will be the last chance for a somewhat calm trip before the insanity that is Galaxy’s Edge takes over.
So September 1-6 at Port Orleans Riverside, see ya real soon!
I agree - enjoy DHS before it becomes a mad house. Don't get me wrong I want to see SWGE, but Pandora was still pretty nuts when I went 8 months after it opened - I cannot even imagine what this is going to be like :scared:

Definitely unexpected. I have a few theories but I bet Disney liked actually getting to be the one to break the news and take people by surprise for once lol

When I booked this bounceback in August there was already no availability for CBR in December for the dates I wanted - definitely seems like Disney wanted to make sure they keep filling rooms right until it opens.

Definitely unexpected. I have a few theories but I bet Disney liked actually getting to be the one to break the news and take people by surprise for once lol

When I booked this bounceback in August there was already no availability for CBR in December for the dates I wanted - definitely seems like Disney wanted to make sure they keep filling rooms right until it opens.
I still can’t see going the first month they open. The lines for the rides will be outrageous just like avatarland and it’s gling to be shoulder to shoulder. I personally thought people would shy away from there late fall and either go beforehand or wait a few months for it to die down.

I still can’t see going the first month they open. The lines for the rides will be outrageous just like avatarland and it’s gling to be shoulder to shoulder. I personally thought people would shy away from there late fall and either go beforehand or wait a few months for it to die down.
My husband - the guy who is worse about lines than my children - keeps telling me he wants to go when they open :rolleyes: We would have to commit one day to waiting in one line, one day to waiting in the other, and a third to see anything else lol

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I've been off the boards for a while. Will Runaway Railroad be open by early Sept?

Couldn’t pass up the discount and have a quick, little, solo trip planned for Sept. 19-22. Staying at All-Star Movies for the first time. *Stayed at The Swan or off-site during previous family trips*

Couldn’t pass up the discount and have a quick, little, solo trip planned for Sept. 19-22. Staying at All-Star Movies for the first time. *Stayed at The Swan or off-site during previous family trips*
:welcome:

I'm in! August 31-September 7 at Coronado Springs Resort !
Same dates! We will be at CBR but plan on visiting CSR, it is the only resort I have not visited and I need to remedy that!

@MamaJessie Awesome!! We almost booked CBR, but we just love CSR so much! Its beautiful! I hope that you enjoy it while you are visiting it! Its soooo peaceful !

Trip is booked (Sept 8 - 17) at Pop! We were booked for December 2019 with a bounceback FD offer, but we were afraid of the crowds that Galaxies Edge would bring. Besides....... September is much closer than December :mickeyjum

My wife and I have been talking about taking our first Disney trip without kids.
We want to check out the Food & Wine festival so I've been looking for a "September 2019" thread to start.

Just found your thread today (thank you, btw)
Just saw the free dining deal - today
Just booked a trip at CBR for Sept. 8th through the 14th - today

Some days you just live right.

Wasn't planning on a WDW trip this year, but free dining dropped and, well, I talked DH into it.
August 30 to September 7 at Pop. Just DH and I. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary.

It is quite possible we will end up cancelling at some point as my mom has stage 4 cancer, not curable. Hopefully her treatments slow things way down and she is doing fine when September rolls around! Actually a big part of why DH agreed to the trip is because I have been quite down about the situation and WDW is my happy place and the planning is super fun to me.

@MamaJessie Awesome!! We almost booked CBR, but we just love CSR so much! Its beautiful! I hope that you enjoy it while you are visiting it! Its soooo peaceful !
I was just looking and see two new restaurants opening up there this summer? Might have to dine there when checking out the resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter