SEPTEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL.......

I've lost hope of the APH rates getting better, or the HRH opening up any, so I went ahead and booked a deluxe room at the PBH at a decent discount. Didn't want to take the chance of the price actually going up. If something opens at the HRH at the last minute, we'll probably jump, just because we've never stayed there before. We love the PBH though, my 16 year old is waaaaay pumped. When we stayed at the RPR last year she was super bummed because she'd rather have been there.

I've lost hope of the APH rates getting better, or the HRH opening up any, so I went ahead and booked a deluxe room at the PBH at a decent discount. Didn't want to take the chance of the price actually going up. If something opens at the HRH at the last minute, we'll probably jump, just because we've never stayed there before. We love the PBH though, my 16 year old is waaaaay pumped. When we stayed at the RPR last year she was super bummed because she'd rather have been there.

Have added PBH to your name on the first post......

If you do change again, will adjust the post......hope you get what you want though........:thumbsup2

Hi
Can I join please.
I will be staying at the Endless Summer resort 22nd-28th Sept:sunny:

:welcome: along Smoomoo……:wave:

Glad to see you post here..….

Have added your dates to the list on the first post...….:thumbsup2

Hotel and slight date change:

HRH full stay 17-22!

We ended up getting a great deal on Priceline for the whole stay, even better than military rates!

Congrats on the good rate!!!!

Added your changes for you...…. :thumbsup2

We paid total roughly 1350 for the 5 nights including tax. I think it ended up being around 249 average a night plus tax.

Hotel and slight date change:

HRH full stay 17-22!

We ended up getting a great deal on Priceline for the whole stay, even better than military rates!
Undercover tourist currently has HRH for my dates for $220/night. So tempted.
But @schumigirl i did switch to Sapphire Falls from Endless Summer. The idea of the closer water taxi vs walking allll way to busses and then waiting for bus won. Although if busses are like Cabana Bay then waiting for a bus wont be painful, just the walk

Undercover tourist currently has HRH for my dates for $220/night. So tempted.
But @schumigirl i did switch to Sapphire Falls from Endless Summer. The idea of the closer water taxi vs walking allll way to busses and then waiting for bus won. Although if busses are like Cabana Bay then waiting for a bus wont be painful, just the walk

Nice idea Monyk…….those boats are a godsend at the end of a HHN!!!!

Changed your hotel...…. :thumbsup2

I'd like to join in! I will be there on a girls weekend with my sister in September. We arrive afternoon of Sunday the 15th and are checking in to Sapphire Falls for 2 nights, then going to RPR for 2 nights and leaving late on Thursday the 19th.

Hotel is still a bit up in the air. I also have Aventura booked for all four nights. We are waiting to see if Hagrid's get added to express pass before September before we make a final decision.

We are probably doing an order from amazon prime for bottled water and snacks and we always seem to end up with bottled water leftover at the end of our trips. We usually just leave it in the room in case the house keeper wants it but if anyone here will be at RPR on the 19th and would want it just let me know and I can leave it outside your door. We find that even having leftovers that get wasted we still save a ton of money getting it from amazon than buying it there.

My family is going September 29-October 6 or the fourth week of October....i am hot- natured and don't want to be sweating my butt off so does that make the fourth week of October my best choice?

I'm hot natured as well. I've been to Orlando in October twice now and the heat was still brutal IMO. I'm very worried about being there in September this year. I found a neck wrap on amazon that you put ice cubes in and wear around your neck. I figured I can get ice from any counter service place so this would be something easy to carry around the parks and use as needed. I'm going to Destin Florida in 2 weeks and will try it out there to see how well it works at keeping me cooler. I'll come back here to post and if it works well I'll post a link to it on amazon.

It looks funny, of course, but it's either that or a me covered in sweat so I figure this at least will smell better :tongue:

I'd like to join in! I will be there on a girls weekend with my sister in September. We arrive afternoon of Sunday the 15th and are checking in to Sapphire Falls for 2 nights, then going to RPR for 2 nights and leaving late on Thursday the 19th.

Hotel is still a bit up in the air. I also have Aventura booked for all four nights. We are waiting to see if Hagrid's get added to express pass before September before we make a final decision.

We are probably doing an order from amazon prime for bottled water and snacks and we always seem to end up with bottled water leftover at the end of our trips. We usually just leave it in the room in case the house keeper wants it but if anyone here will be at RPR on the 19th and would want it just let me know and I can leave it outside your door. We find that even having leftovers that get wasted we still save a ton of money getting it from amazon than buying it there.

Welcome along...….Added you in ruthie…….

We can add your hotel later...... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter