SEPTEMBER 2019 ROLL CALL.......

Thanks Lynne........It certainly is getting closer......:thumbsup2

Added a night and changed resorts (limited availability at HRH)

9/19-22 PBH ❤

Got it changed for you......congrats on the extra night and the hotel change is one I`m sure you`ll love!!

It looks like I'm staying at Endless Summer Resort on my own !!!!:D:D

Oh bless...….lol......least you won`t need to queue for anything...….:rotfl:

There`s not many reviews trickling through yet.....I`ve heard a few good and few not so good......but who knows, they can only get better if there are any teething issues.

I plan to be there with DH, DD (16), and DS (15) 9/28 to 9/30. We are APs. This will be our first year doing HHN. Hotel to be decided. I am leaning towards Sapphire Falls for boats, but if I can find AP pricing at the big 3 for daytime EPs, even better. Not allowed to actually make purchases until 7/30, though, so I am waiting very impatiently. :rolleyes1

I plan to be there with DH, DD (16), and DS (15) 9/28 to 9/30. We are APs. This will be our first year doing HHN. Hotel to be decided. I am leaning towards Sapphire Falls for boats, but if I can find AP pricing at the big 3 for daytime EPs, even better. Not allowed to actually make purchases until 7/30, though, so I am waiting very impatiently. :rolleyes1
Make your hotel choice quick and book

Hhn begins sept 6 and rooms will fill up in some of the hotels early August

The higher priced rooms do not always fill up though

Welcome along to our September thread.....

Got you added in the first page.....good luck on the patience.....I have still to be introduced to patience.....lol.....

As mac says, hotels fill up with HHN guests...….hope you get what you want...….I can add your hotel in a second when you get it booked.....:thumbsup2

I'll be there September 19 through September 23rd staying Saphire Falls for HHN. 5th year in a row...CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Hey Mike.....

Got you added!!! And yep, we`re the same.....can`t wait for this years HHN!!!

We'll be there Sept 25-30. Staying at WBC. We were working that Wednesday and catching the last flight out but now I'm thinking who wants to work the day of travel. Not ME!!! I'm pretty sure I'm changing my flights. LOL!!! Thank God I booked with SW.

Oh bless...….lol......least you won`t need to queue for anything...….:rotfl:

There`s not many reviews trickling through yet.....I`ve heard a few good and few not so good......but who knows, they can only get better if there are any teething issues.
I think of it as a bed and transport. I won't be there much so I'm not too bothered. As long as it clean it's good with me :)

. Also check Undercover tourist. I managed to snag a Sapphire Falls at little more than what I had for suite at Endless Summer not too long ago on UO sight, but UT still had regular rooms at the big three for far less than UOAP sight.
I'll be there September 19 through September 23rd staying Saphire Falls for HHN. 5th year in a row...CAN. NOT. WAIT.
Our exact dates and place too lol! Our first stay at SF and I love Strongwater Tavern

. Also check Undercover tourist. I managed to snag a Sapphire Falls at little more than what I had for suite at Endless Summer not too long ago on UO sight, but UT still had regular rooms at the big three for far less than UOAP sight.

Our exact dates and place too lol! Our first stay at SF and I love Strongwater Tavern

I'll be honest, I love Cabanna Bay better for the theme, but you can't beat the Boat from SF. Strong Water is also a great bar, I always end up there at night for a few drinks. Hope you enjoy, this is my second time at SF. Maybe we will run into each other, drinks on me! lol

Thanks!
Hmmm. Seriously considering Sapphire Falls now. They are so much cheaper, but still have the boat ride (which was the big draw.) I love RPH, and was thinking EP would be great with the limited amount of time to ride during the day. But now I'm thinking that the money saved on accommodations could be better spent on EP for HHN, and just use single rider lanes during the day. I think I'm going to book at SF, and if a nice AP rate opens at RPH, then perhaps do a night at each?

We'll be there Sept 25-30. Staying at WBC. We were working that Wednesday and catching the last flight out but now I'm thinking who wants to work the day of travel. Not ME!!! I'm pretty sure I'm changing my flights. LOL!!! Thank God I booked with SW.

Got you added Cynt…….

Although I haven't a scooby what WBC is??? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter