*September 2019 Check-In*

FYI World of Color Dining packages are open for September. Still waiting on Fantasmic!

Interesting - I'm booking for the 25th now - it still isn't on the schedule for the park hours yet. But I can book!

But it says 7:30 - I'm assuming the time will change later on once the actual schedule is out?

Just booked my WOC dessert party package for September 13th (My birthday!) I hope the F! packages drop soon, as well as the complete entertainment schedules!

Interesting - I'm booking for the 25th now - it still isn't on the schedule for the park hours yet. But I can book!

But it says 7:30 - I'm assuming the time will change later on once the actual schedule is out?
There are some weekdays earlier in September with a. 8pm close, so that may be the case for your date.

I was just looking at the sun schedule for September, and sunset is around 7 p.m for the 13th, the day I was looking. So it will be dark enough for the show at 7:30, for early park closure, I guess, by the 25th?

I was just looking at the sun schedule for September, and sunset is around 7 p.m for the 13th, the day I was looking. So it will be dark enough for the show at 7:30, for early park closure, I guess, by the 25th?
My travel agent told me the check-in time is 7:30, the show actually starts at 8:15. I was concerned that our dinner reservation would be too close!

Entertainment schedule for September just went up! But, the F! dining packages aren’t showing on the website yet. I might give them a call and see if I can find anything out.

With World of Color dining/dessert packages out, will there be anything for the Villains version? I was waiting to get one for during the night im at the party

Entertainment schedule for September just went up! But, the F! dining packages aren’t showing on the website yet. I might give them a call and see if I can find anything out.
But only until the 16th - still nothing for the end of September....

I've been checking on September Fantasmic packages 4 times a day, still nothing. I called yesterday and a dining cast member said there will be packages, but just very slow to add right now. She didn't know why.

My husband and I will be doing two days 9/12 and 9/13 with parkhoppers, staying offsite for 3 nights. Trying to figure out a rough plan! Very much looking forward to Soarin over California (I'm so excited to be able to see this version again!), WOC (it was down last year when we were there), seeing the Main Street Electrical parade again and checking out Star Wars Galaxy's Edge for the first time.

That’s the morning I’m considering it!

Erin there is a "Paradise Pier Club Level thread" and the original poster did the Power Walk this morning and gives it a really great detailed review of how it goes. It's on the second page. I didn't want to copy and paste without his permission. :)

I'm definitely going to sign up for it now after reading how it went!

Erin there is a "Paradise Pier Club Level thread" and the original poster did the Power Walk this morning and gives it a really great detailed review of how it goes. It's on the second page. I didn't want to copy and paste without his permission. :)

I'm definitely going to sign up for it now after reading how it went!

I just read it! Sounds awesome. I’m a 40 something but I walk to and from work a few times a week so I think I’ll be able to handle it. I think I’ll just meet my family at the gate for rope drop after! I’m gonna need the 5 hour break we have planned that day before the Halloween party I think. But it’s hard to pass up a chance to walk through the empty park. Let’s check back in 52(?) days and make a plan to meet in the lobby that morning!

I just read it! Sounds awesome. I’m a 40 something but I walk to and from work a few times a week so I think I’ll be able to handle it. I think I’ll just meet my family at the gate for rope drop after! I’m gonna need the 5 hour break we have planned that day before the Halloween party I think. But it’s hard to pass up a chance to walk through the empty park. Let’s check back in 52(?) days and make a plan to meet in the lobby that morning!

Ha - I’m 50 and run three days a week so I think we are both good! No Halloween party for us though....so I can have a quiet night!

Great idea we will chat in 52ish days!

This is getting a bit ridiculous that the schedule isn't out for early September and no F! packages yet. I called last week and the cast member I talked to was baffled as to why.
OMG thank god someone else is thinking this way. I used the chat and they were like....ummmmm

With World of Color dining/dessert packages out, will there be anything for the Villains version? I was waiting to get one for during the night im at the party
When I called they told me NO they weren't doing dessert WOC for Villains. But I was skeptical, becaese they don't have event schedule even posted yet.... UGH

This is getting a bit ridiculous that the schedule isn't out for early September and no F! packages yet. I called last week and the cast member I talked to was baffled as to why.
Yes, the cast member I spoke to didn't know why either. But she assured me it would be up. Still no Fantasmic package for the weekend of September 13th. I just went ahead and made a reservation at the Blue bayou for dinner. In all the years I've been booking this package, it's never been this close to my travel date. And for people going September 1st, that's 24 days out and there isn't packages showing up.

we are so excited to be going to DL , as we are pass holders down here at WDW.
Arrive Sept 30 - leaving Oct 5th. Grand Califdornian as we are DVC people Already got our Oogie Boogie tix !!! Can't wait to see this new Halloween experience.
Happy Taco/Tequila Tuesday everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts