September 2016

I have a Wishes fireworks cruise booked 9/22 and looking for someone that might want to share! It is my DH and I and we are celebrating our anniversary. We would prefer to have just adults since it is for our anniversary :) If you are interested in details, feel free to send me a PM :)

Thank you!

It's August!! We can officially say NEXT MONTH we'll be in Disney! :yay:

New to this thread.. we're booked at Pop 9/18-9/23. So excited!

Welcome, and we'll said! It is finally next month that we will be there. We made our final payment today so we are one step closer. I'll add you to the list.

Can't believe it's already next month! And that I just found this thread! :-)

We'll be at AKL 9/18-9/25!

Can't believe it's already next month! And that I just found this thread! :-)

We'll be at AKL 9/18-9/25!

Welcome! We've been anxiously waiting for almost a year now, and it is getting so close! I'll add you to the list. We almost booked AKL for oour trip, and always enjoy visiting. We will this time too for a dinner at Boma.

For anyone that has done the online check-in, were you able to add a credit card? I get an error when I attempt to add a credit card. I called Disney and they said I could only add the credit card within a 10 day window of the visit. In the past, I recall adding the credit card anytime within the 60 days. Is my recollection weong?

For anyone that has done the online check-in, were you able to add a credit card? I get an error when I attempt to add a credit card. I called Disney and they said I could only add the credit card within a 10 day window of the visit. In the past, I recall adding the credit card anytime within the 60 days. Is my recollection wrong?
Your recollection is definitely how it used to be. Getting the credit card number is the biggest point of online checkin, and it worked just fine for me today. I know they were having system issues earlier this week, so perhaps that was the cause of problem. I'd give it another try.

Your recollection is definitely how it used to be. Getting the credit card number is the biggest point of online checkin, and it worked just fine for me today. I know they were having system issues earlier this week, so perhaps that was the cause of problem. I'd give it another try.

Tried again and still received the same error. I guess I'll wait until the 10 day mark and try then. Worst case is that I have to check in at the front desk, which I don't mind because I will also pick up a resort map and entertainment guide.

Update: Last night, I pulled up the Disney website to book a Flying Fish reservation from my desktop instead of my laptop. After booking the FF reservation, I attempted to add my cc information to my online check-in, and it was successful. So either Disney resolved the problem, or my laptop was preventing it somehow.

Last edited:
30 Days!!!! party:

I know the days are going to fly by now... does anyone else start getting ready a month before? :scratchin

30 Days!!!! party:

I know the days are going to fly by now... does anyone else start getting ready a month before? :scratchin

I am resisting the urge to break out the suitcases, but I won't be able to wait much longer. After over a year of planning and preparation, why squeeze packing into a small window of time. :)

Lucky enough to have gone to WDW so many times, but this is the first time going as parents!!! Disney baby will just turn 7 months when we go September 25 - October 2 to AKV!

Lucky enough to have gone to WDW so many times, but this is the first time going as parents!!! Disney baby will just turn 7 months when we go September 25 - October 2 to AKV!
Welcome! Going to Disney as parents adds a whole new level of fun. Also you can still walk around and shop as they sleep, so you can have some of the fun from both worlds. Our little guy will be 9 months for our trip, so yours gets to go even younger. Very cool!

I am 28 days out today and my MBs are still stuck in customization. I am getting so impatient! :snooty:

We got our bands today! But of course being as impatient as I am, when the kids were upstairs I HAD to open the box.. you know to make sure they were legit of course (lol), and as I was opening the magic band box my son pops up behind me asking what was for dinner :eek: They still have no idea we are going, so I legit ran out the room like a maniac and threw the box in the hall closet. :rotfl2: He literally had the most confused look on his face, but then just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. He's 11 1/2 so he thinks Im a cuckoo bird as it is. But boy was that close! :faint:

We haven't gotten our bands yet, but got our Coupon book and MDE tags. We love Mickey Mail! It is getting super close!!!

We received our luggage tags last week, yay!
Our last day to customized our Magic Bands is next week. But these have been done for months!
Can't wait to go!:yay:

Hi All! Just found this thread :) We will be heading down Sept 8th thru the 13th @ Caribbean Beach and then over to Vero Beach for a few nights. Can't believe it's finally next month!!!
Luggage tags have arrived and can't wait to get the magic band box (BEST MAIL EVER!!!)
I was just researching where to find cute window decorations for our hotel window. Does anyone have any thoughts on where to get some?

Hi All! Just found this thread :) We will be heading down Sept 8th thru the 13th @ Caribbean Beach and then over to Vero Beach for a few nights. Can't believe it's finally next month!!!
Luggage tags have arrived and can't wait to get the magic band box (BEST MAIL EVER!!!)
I was just researching where to find cute window decorations for our hotel window. Does anyone have any thoughts on where to get some?

Welcome! Better to find us late than never. I'll add you to the list. I don't have any great ideas for window decorations, but we have gotten cool stuff on clearance at the Disney store.

I am 28 days out today and my MBs are still stuck in customization. I am getting so impatient! :snooty:
Every year ours gets stuck in pre- shipment for days. Ours shipped on the 2end, and got stuck in pre-shipment until the 5th. We finally got them the 8th. While I saw others that shipped on the 4th get there's before us. Just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. But they always come by the quoted dates so no worries. Still doesn't mean that I didn't blow USPS website up tracking every hour until they did though:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter