September 2015 Countdown!

We'll be visiting the World from the 10th-15th, staying at the GF. We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary :)

It's a very good thing I've been really busy at work or else I would be constantly thinking about how my ADR date is next month! Doing a small happy dance at my desk :) I need to schedule a "conference call" with my sister and DBIL to coordinate what restaurants they want to try. Of course, I'm waiting on the park schedule to come out before we do that so I can get a better sense of what would work well with our toddler touring plan (early morning, midday break for naps or swimming and then back out in the PM).

So excited to be going back for our second WDW trip this year in sept!

Staying at BC (stayed there last month too) from 9/17-9/21

We were going to stay at CBR (split stay with YC), but now I think we might stay at the Poly instead. It will be 1100 more if we stay at the Poly. What do you guys think, worth it? I've always wanted to stay at the Poly, so I'm leaning towards changing our reservation.

I've always wanted to stay at the Poly and AKL, but we are a family of 6 and so that means two rooms. If we only needed one I would definitely go for it!!

DH and I were talking about AKL last night and I was telling him the same thing, to upgrade for two rooms would be thousands more so he said we will just have to do it in a few years when the kids are grown...so glad DH loves Disney enough to already be thinking about going 8 years from now :) It's the little things sometimes.

7 months from today we will be at WDW!!! My countdown below is off a day because we moved our trip up by a day. I didn't want to see Mickey go all the way back to the beginning so left the countdown alone.

HELP! We were hoping for a MNSSHP On our arrival day of Sept 13, but it looks like the Sunday party doesn't begin until the next week... I'm considering extending the trip so we can hit the Friday party, but I've read it is the most busy day of the week.we don't want to do the Tuesday party cause we'd rather do a full park day at another park then a dinner at WCC. Suggestions?

Where do you see the party dates please? I can't find them.

They aren't posted. I'm assuming that when the MK closes at 7 PM that is a party night; Tuesdays and Fridays and eventually Sundays as well. The weekend of September 11 is NOJ.

Going 9/4-9/7 for a short trip with my kids. Think I'll skip the party .... my kids can't stay up that late. Maybe in a few years...

That makes sense about the 7 pm close. I never thought about it, but that's how it was last year. Thanks! Now to start planning! :cool1:

DH and I will be going 9/3-9/8! We just booked a few days ago and are already considering changing from POP to WL. We can't wait to go back for our one year anniversary! :goodvibes

We have just booked our holiday! Our first holiday together at WDW as a couple (we've both been before with our families) and our first time staying in a Disney Resort. It has always been a dream of mine to stay on property and now we are doing it! Staying at the CBR from 5th September to 19th September 2015.

HELP! We were hoping for a MNSSHP On our arrival day of Sept 13, but it looks like the Sunday party doesn't begin until the next week... I'm considering extending the trip so we can hit the Friday party, but I've read it is the most busy day of the week.we don't want to do the Tuesday party cause we'd rather do a full park day at another park then a dinner at WCC. Suggestions?
We always try to do a mid-week party, as they aren't as busy. But as I understand it, they only sell a set number of tickets anyway, so even Friday night parties aren't like a full MK crowd outside of the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter