September 2014 Scrapbook Challenge

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:welcome:

Welcome to the completed page challenge. Any page 6x6 or larger counts (paper, digital, hybrid, project life, etc). Post the number of your completed pages and I'll keep track. Also, you can set a monthly goal if you wish. It is helpful if you make the number in your post colorful so it stands out.

Total pages scrapped so far 346

Monthly Goals:

Chae - 25
concertkatie - 15
DisneyBelle99 - 10
JJ&JHsmom - 30
maybeecatlady - 30
m2mrb - 30
Nztara - 6
poppins2000 - 40
PN 96 - 100
wdwmickey - 75

Players:

Chae - 2
concertkatie - 18
DisneyBelle99 - 18
imthemamahere - 15
maybeecatlady - 28
m2mrb - 48
PN96 - 93
Poppins2000 - 50
wdwm - 76 :cheer2:

Leader: :cheer2:

wdwmickey

Congrats on winning and thanks for hosting, PrincessNancy!! :cool1:

I didn't meet my goal last month but I'm determined to this month. I have quite a few partially finished pages (just need journaling or a title) that I'm hoping to finish in the next day or two.

Please put me down for 30. Thanks!

(fyi. You have 2 threads going. Probably some glitch when you posted.)

Thank you for the heads up on the duplicate posting.. Definitely a glitch because I only hit post once!

New to this area of the boards so I'll start slow and set a goal of 15! (Hoping to finish last September's Vegas trip before this September's Disney trip!)

Good evening!!

:welcome: concertkatie! Nice to have you!!

Updated to here.. I added my 46 from the last week... I need to do at least that much this week.... I am so far behind... taking the kids to college in August took a toll on my I was not expecting...

Congrats PrincessNancy96!!
Please put me down for 25 (goal)
Thanks for hosting!

Updated to here...

I completed 8 more pages between yesterday and today... I need to get really motivated the rest of this week....

Hi,

I'm hoping to get motivated by the scrap booking board! I've done very little in the past year. I will start slow with a goal of 6total pages. Gotta take baby steps and learn how to work hobbies into my schedule again!

Welcome Nztara!! I'm pretty new here myself and find it a fun place and a good motivator!

I am absolutely blown away by the page goals here. 30? 40? 75?? 100???? You ladies must be rockstars! :)

I'm SO in the mood to scrap, but don't really have the opportunity to do much scrapping at home. I try to do 2 weekend crops a year, and that's often my only chance to do any scrapbooking at all.....

Maybe I'll take over the dining room table for a few days and make my husband/son eat in the living room in front of the tv, so I can lay all my stuff out and really get in a groove...

I did 6 pages on Monday. Was hoping to do more this weekend but ended up needing to go in to work for 5 hours that would have been my scrap time!

mommy2mrb I see in your sig you have a link to BeLikeBrit - I met Brit's Mom at a radio event a couple of years ago and now I sponsor one of the little boys at the orphanage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter