September 2013 Website Rates

jaykorf001

DIS Veteran
My friend is trying to talk me into meeting her and her kids at WDW in September. She's moved out of state and we don't get to see them as much as we'd like so I'm considering. I'd just take my son and leave DH home toiling away at the office. ;) When I'm looking at the rates on the Disney website, are these the discounted September rates? I think they are but I'm not sure.

I didn't seem to get a bounce back offer from our June trip. :( Boo hoo.

My friend is trying to talk me into meeting her and her kids at WDW in September. She's moved out of state and we don't get to see them as much as we'd like so I'm considering. I'd just take my son and leave DH home toiling away at the office. ;) When I'm looking at the rates on the Disney website, are these the discounted September rates? I think they are but I'm not sure.

I didn't seem to get a bounce back offer from our June trip. :( Boo hoo.

Unless you're going through the special link for the room discount, you are seeing rack rates. From the home page, click on the "places to stay" tab, and then "special offers" and that will give you a link for free dining and a room discount. You must go through the special links in order to get the discounted rate. If you call to get a quote or to book, you must mention the discount as the CM will quote you rack rate as discounts are not automatically given. HTH :).

Unless you're going through the special link for the room discount, you are seeing rack rates. From the home page, click on the "places to stay" tab, and then "special offers" and that will give you a link for free dining and a room discount. You must go through the special links in order to get the discounted rate. If you call to get a quote or to book, you must mention the discount as the CM will quote you rack rate as discounts are not automatically given. HTH :).

Ahh. That makes a difference. Thanks. Only AK, GF, and Saratoga came up so I'm assuming they are the only deluxe resorts available for discount on my dates? I'm going to take off the Saturday night and see if that opens up more. Really want to see the rates for the Poly and WL as we just stayed at AK.

Ahh. That makes a difference. Thanks. Only AK, GF, and Saratoga came up so I'm assuming they are the only deluxe resorts available for discount on my dates? I'm going to take off the Saturday night and see if that opens up more. Really want to see the rates for the Poly and WL as we just stayed at AK.

You're welcome :). Also try adding a night or two at the beginning and/or end of the dates you want. I'm not sure why it works that way, but sometimes more nights shows availability when a shorter stay does not :confused3. Good luck.

You're welcome :). Also try adding a night or two at the beginning and/or end of the dates you want. I'm not sure why it works that way, but sometimes more nights shows availability when a shorter stay does not :confused3. Good luck.

Thanks. What's weird is it works if I just select the Poly or WL instead of searching all deluxe resorts. BIG price difference. Now, figuring out how to mention this to my husband less than a week after returning from two weeks in Florida .... Scared. :)

Thanks. What's weird is it works if I just select the Poly or WL instead of searching all deluxe resorts. BIG price difference. Now, figuring out how to mention this to my husband less than a week after returning from two weeks in Florida .... Scared. :)

Glad it's showing the Poly and WL ;). LOL on telling your DH. You could always put the room on hold (for both a package and room only) so you have it and then talk to him. However, you have to call to do this as booking online requires a deposit at that time. When you call and book, you can have 7 days in which to make the deposit. Keep in mind, though, that if the deposit is not made within 7 days, the reservation will automatically cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter