September 13th, 2021 - Disney Dream 4-night Bahamas with Halloween on the High Seas

CaptainmattSparrow87

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys,
We have just booked for this cruise and wanted to start a group. My name is Matt and my wife's name is Hillary and we live in Wisconsin. We have been on a 4 night cruise on the Dream in 2013 and the EBTA in 2014. After 2020, we are very much ready to have our toes in the sand, sipping Bahama Mamas on Castaway Cay!

We would love to start a fish extender exchange as well with whoever is interested.

We are looking forward to getting to know all of our fellow cruisers.

Hey Guys,
We have just booked for this cruise and wanted to start a group. My name is Matt and my wife's name is Hillary and we live in Wisconsin. We have been on a 4 night cruise on the Dream in 2013 and the EBTA in 2014. After 2020, we are very much ready to have our toes in the sand, sipping Bahama Mamas on Castaway Cay!

We would love to start a fish extender exchange as well with whoever is interested.

We are looking forward to getting to know all of our fellow cruisers.
I am booked on this cruise, I’m travelling with my mum and sister. We are all from the UK.
We would love to join the fish extender exchange.
I can’t wait to cruise with Mickey again.

Last edited:
Hello,
This is my second Disney Cruise but a lot has changed since my last sailing 18 years ago. I’m not sure if I will participate in the fish extender exchange at this time or not but I do look forward to sharing some memorable moments with my family and others onboard.

Hello from Florida! We get to look at the ships out off the coast every day. I cannot wait to be on it! I really miss cruising and meeting great people. Let me know if anyone needs anything from a local who'll be onboard with you!

Greetings from Massachusetts! Looking forward to the cruise, even with the new restrictions. Going on the Fantasy right after, so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly!!!

Greetings from Massachusetts! Looking forward to the cruise, even with the new restrictions. Going on the Fantasy right after, so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly!!!
Awesome! We'll be right there with you. Going to visit and shop at Disney Springs during the 1 day layover. :)

Awesome! We'll be right there with you. Going to visit and shop at Disney Springs during the 1 day layover. :)
Perfect! Try to get into Gideon's Bakehouse when you are there. May be a bit of a (virtual) wait, but they have some of the best cookies and cake slices I've ever had. And if you do, feel free to bring some on board and share!

Well just moved our Fantasy cancelled 7 night to this as part of a B2B. Here is hoping nothing major for changes.

Decided to stay on the 4-night cruise. The $400 onboard credit plus 25% off next cruise (was planning one next year anyway) made the choice clear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!