September 13th, 2021 - Disney Dream 4-night Bahamas with Halloween on the High Seas

CaptainmattSparrow87

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys,
We have just booked for this cruise and wanted to start a group. My name is Matt and my wife's name is Hillary and we live in Wisconsin. We have been on a 4 night cruise on the Dream in 2013 and the EBTA in 2014. After 2020, we are very much ready to have our toes in the sand, sipping Bahama Mamas on Castaway Cay!

We would love to start a fish extender exchange as well with whoever is interested.

We are looking forward to getting to know all of our fellow cruisers.

milliesmum

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys,
We have just booked for this cruise and wanted to start a group. My name is Matt and my wife's name is Hillary and we live in Wisconsin. We have been on a 4 night cruise on the Dream in 2013 and the EBTA in 2014. After 2020, we are very much ready to have our toes in the sand, sipping Bahama Mamas on Castaway Cay!

We would love to start a fish extender exchange as well with whoever is interested.

We are looking forward to getting to know all of our fellow cruisers.
I am booked on this cruise, I’m travelling with my mum and sister. We are all from the UK.
We would love to join the fish extender exchange.
I can’t wait to cruise with Mickey again.

Last edited:

CBar87

Earning My Ears
Hello,
This is my second Disney Cruise but a lot has changed since my last sailing 18 years ago. I’m not sure if I will participate in the fish extender exchange at this time or not but I do look forward to sharing some memorable moments with my family and others onboard.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!