Sept/Oct Code watch

Tiffany said:
Thanks TyRy. Is that $187 a night including taxes?

Hi Tiffany,
As far as I know it does include taxes - we used Deb at the Magic for Less to help us book this trip.

Tracy

disneychick05 said:
What exactly was the free dining plan that everyone is refering to? :confused3
The free dining plan was a discount code offered for check ins between mid-late August through September and early October. Basically, if you purchased a package with room and tickets, you could add the dining plan to your package for free.
If you staying in a value resort, it was in most cases, an awesome deal and worth paying rack rates for rooms. The awesomeness went down as you moved up in resorts to Moderate or deluxe but it was still pretty good.

For us, a family of 4 who stayed 10 nights, it saved almost $1000!

Hope this helps!

Kelly

Were hoping to go sometime late October. Just looking for cheap airfair at the moment. Has anyone heard if the Magical Express is still going to be free after Celebration is over? Tina :moped:

We are planning to go this year in October for the first time. We always go the week of July 4 but this year frineds are going in Coctober so we are goign to join them I hope. I'm definitely looking for a code for October
Oct 7-13

Also I read the Shuttle was extended until 12-31-06

room for one more?
we are heading down Oct. 28 - Nov. 2!

We're going Oct. 4 - Oct. 14. We're renting points at BCV for the 8th - 14th. But I'm hoping for a great AP rate for the 4th - 8th!!

Don't know if I can swing it this year :confused3 after the smoking deal last year :smokin: I will reconsider if the deal is right ;) . So just incase I am subscribing

I am taking a sisters trip Sept. 23-Sept.30. NO DH or DS (5). We get to do whatever we want. I am so excited. I think we are going to stay at the POP but if we get a good rate who knows. :woohoo:

Not sure if I totally understand any of this "CODE" stuff.
My husband and I are planning on taking our son in October of 2007. I know it is a while away but to be honest I think it will be here before I know it. 2005 went by fast in this house! Any how I found this DIS Boards place and am sure glad I did.
All this talk about discount codes and AP holders and stuff has me confused though. Where do you get the codes? What do you do with them when you get them? What does "AP" stand for?

So many questions and I am not sure if I am asking them in the correct spot.

Thanks though!

AAA rate for POFQ is $111.20 per night for Sept.9-14th

Molly K said:
Where do you get the codes?
The Mail (postal and e)...I think. From what I have been able to figure out, Disney sometimes sends out discount codes to Annual Passholders (aka..."AP") and sometimes other lucky people registered on the Disney website.

Molly K said:
Not sure if I totally understand any of this "CODE" stuff.
My husband and I are planning on taking our son in October of 2007. I know it is a while away but to be honest I think it will be here before I know it. 2005 went by fast in this house! Any how I found this DIS Boards place and am sure glad I did.
All this talk about discount codes and AP holders and stuff has me confused though. Where do you get the codes? What do you do with them when you get them? What does "AP" stand for?

So many questions and I am not sure if I am asking them in the correct spot.

Thanks though!

I suggest you do some reading. http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html offers some great info about codes. Click on Walt Disney World when you get there and have fun reading.

In a nutshell, Disney offers discount codes to people. Some are for certain people via email or postcard, while others such as Annual Passholders and Fla. residents are offered discounts. They have offered general public codes to anyone, but those codes have been a bit scarce lately.

If a discount comes out, you will see a three letter "code" attached to it. You can call disney and ask if the code works for your dates... again, Mary over at www.mousesavers.com explains it very well...

Duds

kdibattista said:
I'm in... we are going to try and make a short trip in late October for my 30th bday :woohoo:

I'm going to try and go for my b-day as well but it's in early October :goodvibes Hoping for some good codes/rates so I can spend a little more on some birthday treats!

I'm in as well :) I'm thinking about Sept 22-Oct 4 if good codes come out. If the codes are not that great my trip will be shorter :(

scoutsmom99 said:
I'm in as well :) I'm thinking about Sept 22-Oct 4 if good codes come out. If the codes are not that great my trip will be shorter :(

Scoutsmom99 - those are exactly our dates!!! Can't wait to get back to the World. We are doing a split stay between WL (package w/DP) and AKL. :wave2:

We can't wait to go to WDW from 10/7/06 to 10/13/06. We are taking our little girl and our little boy for the first time. There are sure to be lots of magical moments! Can't wait...But we need all the help we can get with these resort rates so I would be interested in any codes that become available. :wizard:

Hey, count me in on this thread too! I am the planner for my family of 8...already booked the flights and POFQ from 9/11/06 to 9/16/06, would LOVE to see a free dining plan or something else spectacular like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter