Sept 2014?

I will be at WL September 20-21 then sail on dream 21-25 then head back to WL for 25-27 I will be solo Male 24 on thursday 25 if you need something to do let me know.

Ill be down there the 18th-28th staying at AKL and SSR during my stay. I'll be solo most the trip if anyone's looking for company with a 28yo guy.

Well at 34 days to go we jumped ship from CBR over to CSR. The kids pool was going under rehab and they let us switch with no change fee, so I have something to do to pass the time....researching a new resort. :thumbsup2

Hello! I just found this thread now but we are going September 5-15 :) It's my ten year anniversary with DH so its our first time going 10 days! 1 day for every year we've been together. Aren't we cute?! ;) We are staying at CSR with free dining and I can't wait. Our plan is to go to MNSSHP on our actual anniversary, the 14th. Only 2 weeks and 4 days to go! Woohooo! :hyper:

Longtime lurker. Finally couldn't resist registering. Our surprise trip is only a few weeks away and I'm SOOOO struggling to keep my lips sealed! Details of our trip in the sig. Hoping to connect with a few adults so I don't drive myself crazy talking to only a kid for a week! :wave2:

Anyone up for a Sept 2014 thread?!?!
I am!

FACEBOOK PLANNERS PAGE
If you want in this group please quote this. as we had to make the group Secret.

Would love into the group but my personal page is private as well. How would I get in?

Well at 34 days to go we jumped ship from CBR over to CSR. The kids pool was going under rehab and they let us switch with no change fee, so I have something to do to pass the time....researching a new resort. :thumbsup2

I'm considering doing the same but for POR- how did the switch over go?

We have stayed at the CSR ten times...we LOVE it there.

Longtime lurker. Finally couldn't resist registering. Our surprise trip is only a few weeks away and I'm SOOOO struggling to keep my lips sealed! Details of our trip in the sig. Hoping to connect with a few adults so I don't drive myself crazy talking to only a kid for a week! :wave2:

I'm going the end of September with just DD (4). I figure I will be talking to strangers about anything by day 4 just to have an adult conversation :) I totally understand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter