SEPT 2009 code watch

Thanks! I'm really excited! I've been to disney before, but not for a while. Fiance has never been there though!:cool1:

Thanks! I'm really excited! I've been to disney before, but not for a while. Fiance has never been there though!:cool1:
where are you staying??? have you converted DF already ??? I hope so :goodvibes

We are staying at PORS! I've never been there before so I am excited! We are hoping for free dining or SOMETHING because after paying for a wedding a honeymoon seems REALLY expensive! Haven't converted DF yet, but he's really excited! I know he'll love it, I mean how could you not?:goodvibes

Count me in as well! :thumbsup2 I am hoping for Free Dining in Sept.
12-19th.
April seems like a long way off. I was checking my Visa bills the other day and last year Free Dining (for Sept.) came out on April 7th. I guess I should have booked bounce back but I didn't.:confused3

Can I be added to the list as well? We are planning our first family trip to Disney for 9/7-9/14 (my birthday is 9/7). DH and I spent our honeymoon there in 2001, but we've never brought our kids (4 and 1) before. We booked our room already with Small World, and we're assuming that there will be free dining at the least. My hope with all the discounts already out there for 2009so far is that maybe something even better will come along.

Hey Gang
Already booked but would love to be added to Sept code watch.
DW and myself 9-12 thru 9-19 at WL. Hoping for FD but will take any discounts!!

subscribing:) We are going sept 1-11th and staying at the contemporary. Hoping for some type of code. Perhaps, 40% off. Yeah! Here's hoping.

Hi! I'm going to be taking my cousin to Disney in September. She's in college now and not been to Disney since grade school so I'm super excited :)

Question- What's a good time in September to go? With the way Labor Day falls this year, I'm not sure if we should wait til the middle week in the month to go or not. Can't go at the end of September because she'll have to go back to school. Or does Labor Day not really cause all that much trauma. The only time I've been in Sept. was during Sept 11th so my recollection of it is a bit skewed.

Also, anyone with an AP who's been in September before, I'd love to know if you got a good rate. I know everyone is all over the FD but I'd really love a nice chunk off the room rate so we can upgrade to the CR or something.

TIA for any help!

At this point we're planning to go September 19 - October 3. We are REALLY hoping for free dining. Our plans are for a value - hopefully Pop Century, or All Star Movies.

I'm hopin for the free dining again, we went last sept 20-27 and it was great! Low crowds, wonderful weather.
This year I'm looking at incorporating both Sept 9th and 15th into our trip as those are dd and hubs birthdays. Plus, my kiddo turns 9 on 9/9/09 and I can' think of a cooler place to celebrate that than Disney!

for the ones that have posted about getting free dining in september, i would think something would come out for it.

i did the bounce back booking for late september 09 and it has the free dining.

i have not heard any reports on what percentage of people did book for sept/oct with the bounce back/free dining promo this year.

if the occupancy projection does not hit what disney desires for next sept/oct, i would imagine to fill those hotel resort rooms, they would come out with another code next year.

i was at the all stars this year in the fall and they were only at 30% occupancy on some of the weekdays i was there. i think that is why all the 3 sister hotels had the flyer in their rooms for the bounce back promo.

From what I've read pretty much the whole month of Sept is good although most guides lean toward going after Labor Day. We've been in June, July and August. This will be our first Sept trip. Crowds are always managable for us as we are at the park at rope drop, we follow the unofficial guides itenerary and last time if the park was open for EMH evening the night before that was the park we hit. But then again it's only DW and myself.

WOW!! A lot of new people in the last couple weeks:goodvibes . Sorry I've been MIA I've been very busy at work and haven't had time to update the list. I have now added everyone to this point and am very excited to see all the new members of the September Vacation Club:welcome: We are up to 104 people. :cheer2:

Love to join the list - temporyly planning 8/29/09 - 9/6/09
Just hopeing I still have a job - I work at a G.M. Dealership

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter