Sept 2005 Roll Call...It’s Finally Sept! Are You Ready? Come Share Your Enthusiasm

We'll be there from 9/14-9/19, staying at the Grosvenor in DD. :)

adisneymama said:
Hey disneytyme do you have children in your group? If so what are their ages? My DD is 3 and we will be at Pop 9/23-10/1. Maybe we could meet up with each other? Are you requesting a certain section? We are going to try for the 70's lakeside. We stayed in the 50's lakeside last time and it was great, but we wanted to try a different area and get closer to the Pop jets for my DD. Hope to see ya there! I'm so excited about this trip!

Edited to add: Angels How about you? I just noticed you will be there as well.

Ok is anyone else as excited as me?!!! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Sorry adisneymama, but both DH & DD are too shy to meet up with DISers.

We'll be there 9-24 thru 10-1 at Shades of Green. Our first time there and on 9-30 our first MNSSHP!! I can't wait! My DS is already planning everyones costume!

We'll be there from Sept 3rd- 9th at BWV. Looks like it'll be a lite crowd!!

We are updated again! I hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day :)

we are going Sept 24 - Oct 1. It will be my first trip with my mom and dad since I was 16 yrs old. We can't wait

We'll be there!!!!

POP/AKL, Sep 24 thru Oct 2

Hope to see other DISers!!

Sept 9+10 at the Beach Club Villas, 16+17 at Villas at Wildernss Lodge. In between, the Carib Royale for a conference (and maybe a side trip or two to the World!).

Wife and ME ! Sept 29-Oct 3 Wilderness Lodge Villas DVC !

September 14-18 for us!
Staying at Pop Century for the first time!
It can't get here soon enough...

just booked my trip :thewave: ....

9/4 - 9/10/05 staying at caribbean beach :confused3 never been there before

We will be there Sept. 17 through the 24, staying at WL. Hubby has wanted to go to WDW is whole life and we finally get to go. We will be bringing along our DD (almost 9) and my parents (actually DH's idea). We just booked flights today so it is starting to feel real. Now to work on the AR's.

We'll be at Pop the 5th till the 10th- finally going back after three years :banana: .

All 5 of us..Me :earsgirl: , DH :earsboy: , DS :earsboy: and twins DS&D :earsboy: :earsgirl: , Sept. 11-17 at CR.. :goodvibes Driving from Ohio all in one day :crazy: But can't wait :banana: :banana: Hears hoping the Sept. park hours arrive soon :flower:

Woo Hoo.....we can start making dining reservations in a week !!!!

Now, where are we going eat ..... :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter