Sept 12-19 2022 Finishing Off the Alaska Cruise Season on the Wonder!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Just booked!
Myself (for my 50th!)
My daughter (will be 26)
My Mom (for her 75th!).

Anyone else out there!!??!!!

Just booked!
Myself (for my 50th!)
My daughter (will be 26)
My Mom (for her 75th!).

Anyone else out there!!??!!!
We just booked too and celebrating my 50th birthday too. I am hoping we will be able to do this cruise b2b with the repo to San Diego, which means I will be onboard for my 50th.

A question about the convertible sofa came up. Does the back of the sofa fold down to make a bed, or does the sofa unfold like an old fashion sleeper sofa. Any insight appreciated. Only 486 days before we sail. 🥳

Hello!
Booked last week - celebrating our 20th anniversary (and leaving the kids at home :-D )
Looking forward to chatting with everyone

We just booked as well! Myself (36), my husband (40) and our daughter (3). Looking forward to this!

Hi! I'm Claire from the UK, this will be my first Disney cruise (my Norway DCL cruise was a covid casualty),and my belated 40th birthday trip. Im not on Facebook so am glad I can connect to people here!

Hi! My wife, 9 year old daughter and I are very excited for this trip! This will be out 3rd Disney cruise, as the first two were on the Magic. Looking forward to experiencing Alaska and The Wonder!

I'm sailing on this one with my wife for our 10th DCL cruise! We're excited to finally be platinum after this one. We ended up booking this cruise with the future cruise discount we were awarded for sticking with our recent Wonder sailing out of San Diego. We'll have our daughter and my in-laws sailing with us, too.

Hello all! My family and I will be joining in on this cruise :) total of 6 of us. Our previous 2 Alaskan cruises were cancelled, fingers crossed for 3rd times a charm:smickey:

I'm sailing on this one with my wife for our 10th DCL cruise! We're excited to finally be platinum after this one. We ended up booking this cruise with the future cruise discount we were awarded for sticking with our recent Wonder sailing out of San Diego. We'll have our daughter and my in-laws sailing with us, too.

Welcome aboard. We are planning to do the b2b to San Diego also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter