Send a Card Exchange w/Twist-Round 2-Sent/Received-SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

For round 3 of our card exchange, we will be sending out Halloween cards if anyone would like to prepare for it. Sign ups will begin as we get closer to all of round 2 cards being received. Then guess what the next round will be....either Thanksgiving/Fall, or Christmas. We will cover the holidays.

Got a lovely card from Nancy over the weekend. It had an adorable Minnie bookmark in it!

Received a great card from Mommytotwo! Very cool handmade card with Hawaiian Tea inside. Thank you!!

My sister got her card from mommytotwo today :) with some Hawaiian Tea inside. Carrie thought the card was really cute and a job well done!

Spartankid34, Jamie, sent an uplifting card, (which I needed, it's been a tough day just doing normal chores) and lots of fun things. There's Princess stickers, Mickey and gang stickers, a "B" magnet, and a book of Sudoku puzzes! Wow..all is good, and I love doing Sudoku puzzles!

I'll answer the question about holiday meals here. Either Thanksgiving or Christmas is celebrated in our Cape May house, and we always have 2-5 Coast Guard recruits joining us. The Red Cross organizes Operation Fireside, whereby families with homes in the Cape May area sign up and Coast Guard recruits who are doing basic training at the Cape May base also sign up and the families and recruits get matched. It's a way to say thanks to these wonderful young people who are serving our country, and they get a day off from basic training.

So, that's the holiday meal we celebrate the most, Jamie. Best wishes as you prepare the Thanksgiving feast for your family!

This year we will participate in Operation Fireside for Christmas.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I received my card from Bridgette.

Her sister (Carrie) made the card and it is very pretty with a pink satin rose on the front. Bridgette sent me a car jar "kitchen spice".

Thanks Bridgette and Carrie.:)

I also received a card from Jessica. She enclosed a set of "Tinkerbell and fairies" sticker and a pin.

The pin shows the back side of a big elephant and a little elephant (It's a poo pin:dance3:) What happens if you are wearing it and it get wet???:rotfl:

Thanks very much for the card and the "twists".

I received my card from Bridgette.

Her sister (Carrie) made the card and it is very pretty with a pink satin rose on the front. Bridgette sent me a car jar "kitchen spice".

Thanks Bridgette and Carrie.:)

Glad it got to you ok :) :thumbsup2

Question for all the participants here who would like to continue on with round 3, 4, 5, ....... (not taking sign ups right now, just a question).... shall we continue to send twists with the cards, or just send cards? I will take a poll, and continue on with whichever decision gets the most votes.

*Option 1-Only card
*Option 2-Card with twist

mommytotwo said:
Question for all the participants here who would like to continue on with round 3, 4, 5, ....... (not taking sign ups right now, just a question).... shall we continue to send twists with the cards, or just send cards? I will take a poll, and continue on with whichever decision gets the most votes.

*Option 1-Only card

I enjoy receiving cards and not just my student loan bills, haha!! I would participate in more, and I do really enjoy the twists :)

I also received a card from Jessica. She enclosed a set of "Tinkerbell and fairies" sticker and a pin.

The pin shows the back side of a big elephant and a little elephant (It's a poo pin:dance3:) What happens if you are wearing it and it get wet???:rotfl:

Thanks very much for the card and the "twists".

I sent elephant poo pins out before. They were neat............at least I thought so

I received a card today from Jamie (spartankid34). Cute kitten card with magnetic "N", pack of Princess stickers, Mickey and gang stickers and a mini word search book.
Thank you, Jamie.

To answer your question: yes, I have a few trips booked. Oct. for both the Halloween and Christmas parties :yay:. Dec to DL.
Yes, DD and I are going on a DCL cruise in March with a little stop at WDW after.
Good luck at school next week.

*Option 1-Only card

For me depends on the dates of the exchanges. I am headed into vacations times.
I like doing the twists though, but prefer small ones that fit into envelopes with just an added stamp.

*Option 1-Only card

I like the twist as well, but I'd love to have some additional ideas on what to include (that will fit), besides gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter