• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Self Fulfilling prophesy

Holy Cow! what is just horrible. I am glad every one is ok, but how horrible was that to go thru.
When my DS was 1, we went to WDW for his birthday and he came down with the rotavirus, I called my pediatrician first. She said as long as he was eating and drinking he was ok. He was lucky because he was eating and drinking, but kept vomiting for 8 of the 10 days we were there. needless to say Me my DH and my mom all came down with it and took turns missing parts of our trip, but luckily none of us had to go to the ER.

Holy Cow! what is just horrible. I am glad every one is ok, but how horrible was that to go thru.
When my DS was 1, we went to WDW for his birthday and he came down with the rotavirus, I called my pediatrician first. She said as long as he was eating and drinking he was ok. He was lucky because he was eating and drinking, but kept vomiting for 8 of the 10 days we were there. needless to say Me my DH and my mom all came down with it and took turns missing parts of our trip, but luckily none of us had to go to the ER.

Oh gosh. You too. That is terrible. Yes, if the fool would have drank or eaten we could have rode it out at the hotel but he was like catatonic. He is very picky anyway. I knew he would only drink juice out of a juice box and the hospital only has juice cups. We tried every sippy cup and even baby bottles. He is so stubborn. I'm glad you didn't have to go to the hospital. Not fun at all.

I'm so glad that he's ok :group hug:

I hope this tread turns into a the Underwood Animal Hospital type... you can still Google that and Pete's thread on here is number 1 result. As he said, I think it's further on in the thread (it could possibly have been on the Podcast I forget) "Upset me and I will make you Number one result on Google".

I believe I will take those immortal words "Avoid Florida Hospital in Celebration Like the plague"

Roy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter