Secrets & Little Known Facts about rides

This post is so exciting! It will be my fiance's first trip on our honeymoon and I'm totally gonna impress him with knowledge!

Be careful you don't scare him off. What's the annulment period in your state? ;)

Loved reading this thread!

One I wanted to add:

The reason why Walt has his name twice in the windows on Main Street, is because it is set up like the opening of a movie.

When you walk under the tracks, where the locker rentals are, there are movie style posters about some of the attractions...these are the "previews".

Then the first name on the windows is Walt's, because in the opening credits, the director is listed first. As you walk down MS, you see the other names on the windows, these are mostly names of real people who made the park possible, again the "credits".

Walt's name is again on the last window, because again the director/writer is always listed last in the credits.

And of course, at the end of the "credits" is the castle, and the rest of the "show"!

It works for when you leave the park as well, because that is the "closing credits".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter