secret stairs/hallway

There are stairs aft. I forget which floors they are on...between some floors, they are wide, and then on others, they are narrow. I know there are narrow ones that go down to Animators because we used them for the drill(they're not meant to be used any other time). There are also narrow ones that go up to Topsiders/BBB that we used each morning for breakfast.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but on deck 8 aft there is a narrow set of stairs that goes to Topsiders. As you walk down the hallway on deck 8 past the aft elevators the rooms end and the hallway takes a jog to the left. There are 2 rooms after this jog. Right before the jog there is a small hallway to the right (or left depending on which side of ship you are on) and this hallway leads to a narrow set of stairs. On our cruise in March, we stayed in room 8102 and used this set of stairs to get to Topsiders and onto deck 9 & 10 sometimes. These stairs only go from deck 8 to deck 9.

There are secret stairways and halls all over the ship that the crew use. part of them are used for passengers for the drill.

I thought it was funny that kids are moving from location to location in their clubs all over the ship, yet you hardly ever saw them walking through the ship.

My DS7 said they used secret hallways and stuff to get around some of the time! He even showed us the secret hallway that connects the club and the lab (they showed it on that show last night). Such an optical illusion, we never noticed it, and it was right in front of us each day!

DD liked taking the secret stairs/walkways because it is not something we could use. I aksed her where they were and she said they are a secret and she couldn't tell.:cool:

aftstairs.jpg

Tony

since the logout's not working again

We got totally lost on the stairway from Topsiders. We kept taking hallways and stairs that didn't really lead too far. We wanted to get to mid ship. Never got there; had to go back to Topsiders and start all over again!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter