Secret Santa Idea drum roll please!

I'll be there tonight from 7-9pm eastern as ME!

I need to make sure my poor Secret Mickey finds me. I have been hiding from him/her lately. :earseek:

Can't wait to party with my fellow Dis-ers again. :banana:

I hope we don't lose people to Surf Rat's place, I think he is going to be open tonight for the first time in a while.

wdwr

i wish i could go

also i've been hiding as well
whenever i'm on he/she's not and when he/she's on i'm not

it's strange

come on in, we are getting started!

and i am sorry to those of you who would like to join in now, the deadline has come and gone, and i just can't add anymore at this time. maybe next time?

Just wanted to add a HUGE thank you to PurpleGoddess for setting this whole thing up.
I finally met my secret Mickey last night, and got some great gifts!

Now all I need to do is find the person I am gifting to again!!

This goes out to YummyYummy, Thank You so much for the wonderful gifts you have bestowed upon me.....You have truly made my Hoilday great!!

and now since you asked to update my list here it goes...

Still Christmas items, when they eventually come out..lol
(tree, mickey santa hat, stockings, etc...)
Palm Trees
Crates
Flying Carpet Chairs any colors
Little Lanterns
Blue Tiki idols

And A BIG Thank You to PurpleGoddess for putting this all together. Have a very merry christmas!

Dear Secret Santa,
I have been a (virtually) good girl in VMK and I hope you haven't forgotten me. We have yet to meet. I am so sorry if I am making this difficult for you. I know we have just missed each other at some of the SecretSanta Events. If there is a time we could meet, just let purplegoddess know, she can tell me and I will go to one of my rooms where you can find me.
So, can I update my wish list? I'd like a Porsche.. (I've been really, really good! ;))
Cazalet in VMK

Just wanted to give a big shout out to HollyDayElf, my secret santa!

I have been receiving gifts almost every day, and they still keep coming!!!!!

You really do have the Christmas Spirit! :grouphug:

Daviedude, where are you?
I can not find you!
I have a room of goodies stock piling! LOL
I hope everything is good.
I hope to see you soon.

A big fat thank you to HolidayQueen for doing a great job of finding me and being so giving.

I'm actually making use of all the furniture for a new room idea - thanks!!! ....p.s. I'll be away from VMK in a week, so I probably won't meet you until I return next year - so thanks so much!!!!!

srry purplegodess that i could not make it on tuesday but my vmk was not working the whole night, going from opening today!! see you there maybe -fingers crossed-
once again so srry i am really srry
ok i will stop there.. SRRY.

I would like to say a big TY to my secret santa srry i have not been on but the reason is up above!!
thx again Secret Santa (Secret Mickey)

hey everyone!

I am excited to hear of all the good holiday cheer going on in the good old VMK! :) it gives me warm fuzzies!

there will not be a meeting up this coming week since I am going to Disneyland! (reasons are 2 fold, 1. I want to see the Christmas stuff, and 2. since the rumor mill is going crazy about the tour closing, I want to get my last chance in while I still can!) I will be gone from Monday to Saturday. I will try and pop in on the boards now and then, but for the most part will not be around.

I do have a question, when would you like to have our meeting party? I was thinking the 23rd, but if that is not convenient we certainly can change it.

hope everyone's week is awesome! :)

Just wanted to ditto what Califgirl said. :) I have yet to see my secret mickey so I hope I am not eluding you !!!! Happy Christmas Everyone :)

a/k/a Pixie-Stick in VMK
or Miss Candy or Pick Sea ;) or as Captain-Heather calls me, Pick See

Dagny said:
Just wanted to ditto what Califgirl said. :) I have yet to see my secret mickey so I hope I am not eluding you !!!! Happy Christmas Everyone :

Ditto here too. I haven't seen my secret mickey :confused3 But I am having fun with my gifting! Happy Christmas!

Well, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to my nice secret VMK friend. She is the cutest little thing, all red and green and special just for me. She gets so anxious for me to get on VMK, and when I do, she is often at the door to my room before I am! She is so much fun, and I appreciate all of the nice things she's given me! She is the best!!

8_2_65v.gif

Dis Name-PokemonFanatic
VMK Name-BraveCami

Wish List: :wizard:
Any Magic Pin ex. Inferno,invisibility,fireworks :cheer2: :banana:
Any costume ex. dress,cowboy,suit, or so on :banana: :cheer2:

Thats all i want for Christmas in VMK :) :cold: princess: :flower:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter