**Secret Santa 2009 - NOW CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont be opening mine till christmas day, im not yet ready to send mine either, i still want to get some more bits :)

I have essentially no time off for the next two weeks so I will send mine right at the beginning of December.

Corinna

As I'm putting my tree up next week, I won't mind my pressie coming early, as it'll be the first gift under it :santa:

I hope to put my tree up next week too but I know that whenever I walk past the evil pressies will be calling out "open me now"....;)

I've got a couple of things for mine, but still looking to complete it. I don't think I'll be ready as early as next week though :confused3 I'll see what I can do!

I dont get paid till the end of the month so i will be buying and sending out by the 2nd x

Thanks for your imput guys :santa: What I'll do is, start the Secret Santa thread on Monday, and if anyone wants to start posting out next week, then that's fine (it's only a week early, and anyone sending to or from Ireland will probably want to be sending it out next week anyway). I will probably post mine out around the 30th. Just please remember to send out before 5th December ~ Thanks :santa:

Thanks for your imput guys :santa: What I'll do is, start the Secret Santa thread on Monday, and if anyone wants to start posting out next week, then that's fine (it's only a week early, and anyone sending to or from Ireland will probably want to be sending it out next week anyway). I will probably post mine out around the 30th. Just please remember to send out before 5th December ~ Thanks :santa:

I got my present today... Gonna get some nice paper either tomorrow or Saturday! Will probably post it next week if thats okay?

Bob xoxoxox

1.gif

Last day guys, final PM's will be sent out in the morning

finally decided to go in for this - I even got my entry in before midnight :lmao:

14.gif

FAB-U-LOUS response everyone .. now 42 (the most ever) :santa:

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Simon (manxtatt2)
Bob (Bolanette87)
Claire M (Pinky166)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Emma S (thelittlemermaid83)
Karen T (CustardTart)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Brigette (poppie123)
Angela (Maves Wife)
Bev (hildasmuriel)
Avvie (avviexxx)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Karen M (Danauk)
Lauren (disney_princess_85)
Michelina (craigs bride)
Victoria H (Tillybud)
Kerry (The Fetherstons)
Victoria P (torsie24)
Sarah (TotallyAngelic)
Jules (saratogagirl)
Lorna (silver apple)
Jeanette (Netty)
Karen (karentan)
Natalie (natalielongstaff)
Emma R (tinks1983)
Anna (mushumadness)
Janet (higgy66)
Donna (diddldonna)
Claire (wideeyes)
Aimee (Cinderella2006)
Katie (katiec)
Jen (jen_uk)
Joh (wilma-bride)
Emily (emily1982)
Natasha (Natasha&Matt)
Terri (aaronandterri)
Jessie (pandajess)
Rob (ukstitch

**This exchange is now closed, final PM's will be sent out shortly**

got most of my exchange just waiting on a few more bits to be delivered then i'll most probably post it out next week :woohoo::yay::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter