**Secret Santa 2009 - NOW CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
xmastree.gif
***Secret Santa 2009***
xmastree.gif

Woohoo !! It’s that time of the year again ~ it’s Secret Santa time.

For those of you who weren’t involved last year, it goes like this, you send me a PM with your

Full Name
Full Address
Details of what you like or dislike (for example)

- Disney – you could put ‘anything Disney’ or name some of your fave characters
- Hobbies – e.g. Reading Horror stories, or gardening or what you collect
- Other likes – Chocolate (Cadbury’s or Thorntons), smellies etc.

stitchcrimbo2-1.jpg

So everyone can PM me with their details until 21st November, and I will PM the details of your recipient to you around the same time (though the earlier you join in, the earlier I will send the details out to you)

You will then buy that person a present for £10.00, and it will need to be sent out by the 5th December by recorded delivery (all the rules are at the end of this thread).

Once you have bought your present, you should wrap it up with a tag from ‘Secret Santa’ and I will start a thread in early December so you can let me know when you have sent it, and also when you receive your present.

Happy shopping !!!

santa2.gif
Santa mandymouse
xmascheers.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 before postage & packing
2. To wrap and send the present out before 5th December
3. To send the present by 1st class recorded delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
4. You can join this Secret Exchange until 21st November, then I will send out your recipient's details
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community
6. Please check out our previous exchanges to get ideas of the things people like to receive, and to see the effort everyone puts in :-
Secret Summer Exchange '09
Secret Autumn/Hallowe'en Exchange '09

I'm in for this one. Haven't had the time for the other exchanges lately, but this one is not to be missed. PM on the way. :santa::santa:

Thanks again Mandy :angel:

I've been waiting for this one

pm on its wayy

:santa:

Me! Me! Me! :wave: I'm in! :cool1: :santa:

I will send you a PM in a bit. :thumbsup2

PM on the way!! Woohoooooooo...this year i will refrain from opening my gift before Christmas Day :lmao:

PM sent - how exciting! This one is my favourite exchange and I'm waiting until Christmas Day, it was lots of fun last year having an extra present than everyone else in our house!! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter