**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

Such a lot of nice pressies - you've all been very lucky. I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Stunning gifts, Lorna!!!

DISers are so lovely... :goodvibes

7.gif

Gifts so far received :santa:

Jamie

P1020676.jpg

Mandy

SANY2063.jpg

Victoria P

Photo0299.jpg

Emma R

P1020456.jpg

Jackie

P1010288.jpg

P1010289.jpg

Natalie

secretsanta003.jpg

Kerry

021.jpg

022.jpg

Lorna

IMG_0736.jpg

I was thoroughly spoiled.....it was brilliant! :cloud9:

When I opened my box I saw....

100_3041small.jpg

then when I opened it....

100_3045small.jpg

my first Christmas card
A fantastic Yankee Candle jar(mackintosh spice) and shade - soooo pretty
2 YC samplers (Berry Garland & Christmas Eve)
chocolate bells and a bauble to hang on the tree,
Ferrero Rocher
AND a White Terry's Chocolate Orange

Absolutely wonderful collection of stuff. Thank you so much. :lovestruc

I am officially the worst person to do this exchange. I hang my head in shame :sad1: I promise to send mine out asap and i can only send massive apologies to the person im sending too for the delay Ill make it worth the wait I promise !!
I have recieved my gift today and I love it I am off to the hospital with my ds now and will post pics later - a massive thank you to my secret sender I love it and it has really made my day today . THANK YOU X X X

I am officially the worst person to do this exchange. I hang my head in shame :sad1: I promise to send mine out asap and i can only send massive apologies to the person im sending too for the delay Ill make it worth the wait I promise !!
I have recieved my gift today and I love it I am off to the hospital with my ds now and will post pics later - a massive thank you to my secret sender I love it and it has really made my day today . THANK YOU X X X

You've had a lot on your plate lately, don't worry about it. :hug: Anyway, I'm sure many people have sent their gifts out/are sending them out this week (me included), so it's not like you're too late! Can't wait to see your pic later, good luck at the hospital. :wizard:

It's arrived, it's arrived! :banana: Such a happy little Dis'er today, thank you soooo much to my secret sender! I love my gifts! :cloud9:

DSC03943.jpg

I got:

Adorable Winnie the Pooh teddy-bear's for our tree, I'd been eyeing these up in the store, so I'm extra excited by receiving them! :cutie: And a beautiful smelling Merry Christmas Yankee Candle with a little jar. Some chocolate Father Christmas'...also for the tree, but who knows if they'll last that long :lmao: and a cute Tink card!

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Dis Friend, you've cheered me up lots on this rather dull day off work! :hug:

Fab gift Rachel. :)

Looking forward to seeing your pic Louise. Hope all goes well at the hospital. :hug:

great pressies everyone, i didnt do this one as im soo busy with the bilders here and the kids and holiday soon, i know id just add to my list of things to do but great pressies everyone x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter